Did not receive reward code

Discus and support Did not receive reward code in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I already redeemed a world of tanks bundle myself. However i figured id get another for my buddy who is just getting into the game. But i have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Melkor The Vile, May 10, 2018.

1. Did not receive reward code

I already redeemed a world of tanks bundle myself. However i figured id get another for my buddy who is just getting into the game. But i have not gotten my email with the code since i redeemed ot a few days ago. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

Melkor The Vile, May 10, 2018
  2. XTino521X
    XTino521X Guest
    Bought CoD WWII - No Rewards

Pre-ordered and bought CoD WWII through Xbox Live Rewards link and did not receive any rewards for it.

XTino521X, May 10, 2018
  3. I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare

I pre-ordered ordered COD June 10 2016 and did not receive a rewards credit

Copacetic Creep, May 10, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Melkor The Vile,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, May 11, 2018
  5. Is this still being looked into?

Melkor The Vile, May 22, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Melkor The Vile,

Apologies for the delay. Unfortunately, our team was unable to deliver to that email address. We will send you the code via private message, as outlined in your previous post at (My reward redemption code was incomplete).
    You may wish to use an alternative email address for any future Vault prizes.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

8. Melkor The Vile Win User

Hello ,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.
    Is this still being looked into?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Melkor The Vile,

10. Bark_LB Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

Alexander, Did you receive an email with the code after claiming it on the AMD rewards site? If I remember correctly that is how I received the code when I redeemed my gamepass reward from an AMD purchase, the "activate" button you're clicking did not
    actually activate it for me automatically.
  11. Mister Quimby Win User

Tom clancys The division beta code

Hey there Looney VT!

Sorry to hear that you have not received your Beta code yet! Just to clarify, if you are referring to the codes that were sent out from Xbox Live Rewards,these codes should have been resent by email. If you still have not received your code, you will need
    to make a post in the Xbox Live Rewards Forum. If you did not originally receive your code from Xbox Live Rewards, you should be granted in-game access without receiving a code. For more
    information check out the
    Division Beta FAQ
    . Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Did not receive reward code - Similar Threads - Did receive reward

2. Purchased Xbox One X early this month and did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased Xbox One X early this month and did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points.: Did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points for purchase of Xbox One X console early this month. 2c80386a-14b4-44ac-b640-dff80b67088e
  3. Xbox Rewards took out my purchase with Gems but I did not received anything in my email.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards took out my purchase with Gems but I did not received anything in my email.: So I had purchased 3 things with Gems from the Xbox rewards site and it took the purchase for all three but I only received 2 out of the 3 items in my email. I purchased these items on June 1st...
  4. did not receive my reward

in XBoX Rewards
    did not receive my reward: I had submitted 29000 points for one year of Xbox live gold and the code never arrived. It was sent to an inactive email address. Please contact me as soon as able so this can be corrected....
  5. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...
  6. Did not receive all of the E3 Mixpot Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive all of the E3 Mixpot Rewards: Hi, I watched the E3 Sunday Live Stream as well as Xbox Insider on Monday and did not receive all of the E3 Mixerpot Rewards. Thanks! b052825d-59c0-4df3-98f1-aedcb7b85ce3
  7. Did not receive Mixer rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Mixer rewards: Hello, I have watched the E3 and inside Xbox stream using the mixer app on my phone. Both times I was logged in under this account (gamertag:). As of today, I have not yet received a notification...
  8. Did not receive Xbox Quest Rewards for March

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Xbox Quest Rewards for March: I completed the Xbox Quest for the month of March and have not received the rewards. This is my second post here. dc98d612-c3bd-43de-8e91-9cd4313d81fe
  9. Did not receive March Xbox Quests rewards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive March Xbox Quests rewards.: I was sent here by the live support chat. I completed the March Xbox Quests and have not received the rewards. c381d02c-0603-4681-bb6d-02413e3bfae2
  10. Did not receive quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive quest reward: My code for my fornite t-shirt for the may quests was somehow apparently redeemed on another account per a statement from a Microsoft support representative. In other words I don't have my...