Did not receive tally on MyPunchcard after purchasing Borderlands Collection

Discus and support Did not receive tally on MyPunchcard after purchasing Borderlands Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I recently bought Dark Souls 2, I didn't receive a tally either, so I posted on here and you guys helped me out. Please do so again for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SEAND0N15, May 6, 2015.

1. SEAND0N15
    SEAND0N15 Guest

When I recently bought Dark Souls 2, I didn't receive a tally either, so I posted on here and you guys helped me out. Please do so again for Borderlands! I only bought it so i could have a second tally, I want to have 4 by the end of June. Thanks.

:)

SEAND0N15, May 6, 2015
  2. Zackatz
    Zackatz Guest
    Backwards Compatibiliy questions

I know that Xbox One has Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection, which contains Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. However, I currently own Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on XBox 360. Borderlands 2 is backwards compatible, while
    the Pre-Sequel is not. Is there a plan to make it Backwards Compatible? and what is the ETA? I don't think it is fair to make me purchase the Handsome Collection after purchasing these 2 games. Please let me know what Xbox is planning to do.

Thanks and regards,

Steve K

Zackatz, May 6, 2015
  3. mm0ra
    mm0ra Guest
    No Playerunknowns Battlegrounds after Xbox One X Purchase

Hello,

I did not receive my free downloadable copy of Playerunknown's Battleground after purchasing an Xbox One X today.

mm0ra, May 6, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For assistance with the Rewards program, you need to post in the Rewards forum -forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx Keep in mind that in order to qualify for the punchcard,
    the games have to be purchases within 30 days of being available for purchase.

Smwutches, May 6, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

For assistance with the Rewards program, you need to post in the Rewards forum -forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx Keep in mind that in order to qualify for the punchcard,
    the games have to be purchases within 30 days of being available for purchase.
  6. Reklaw X Win User

Borderlands 3

While I'm not exactly excited for borderlands 3 I did recently purchase and start the handsome collection
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Mission Rewards not posted to account.

Hello VampireDarklord,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity for Rewarding, as mentioned in our FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

After you have completed an action on the list, your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours.

After investigating your purchases from another source, we see that this purchase was only made on the 19th, so it would be too early for us to have received this purchase at the current time. As specified in the FAQ, please allow 96 hours (4 Days) for full
    processing of a purchase for Rewarding.

Regarding what game you must earn achievements in, you must earn five achievements in the Borderlands titles you purchased as part of your Borderlands: The Handsome Collection purchase.
  8. Nacho elSupremo Win User

The Telltale Collection

I purchased the telltale games collection from xbox live yesterday & it said that the tales from the borderlands season pass was meant to be included.

However this did not download for me
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

I PURCHASED A GAME FROM XBOX LIVE FOR XBOX360 AND THE GAME IS NOT WORKING (BONDERLANDS)

Hi, curiosity has me here, which Borderlands did you buy? If it is Borderlands: Handsome collection, that is an Xbox One game.
Thema:

1. Did not receive tally on MyPunchcard after purchasing Borderlands Collection - Similar Threads - Did receive tally

2. Did not receive 5 dollars gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 5 dollars gift: Hello Just ask that i did not receive 5 dollars gift Thanks for helping ac828c29-2b41-443b-8beb-fea4962615fb
  3. FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]: Boa Tarde...!!! Fiz a compra de 4 jogos na Xbox Live. Fui cobrado no cartão de credito na mesma hora e no fim do Download aparece a informação que "NÃO FOI POSSÍVEL CONCLUIR O DOWNLOAD" Minha...
  4. I received this in my email, but I did not make this order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received this in my email, but I did not make this order.: I received this in my email, but I did not make this order. [img] 51337591-6d51-4997-adbe-559329618bb4
  5. Je n'ai pas reçu le mail pour l'échange de ma manette?[Translation-I did not receive the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je n'ai pas reçu le mail pour l'échange de ma manette?[Translation-I did not receive the...: J'ai demander le remplacement de ma manette élite et ai reçu un mail m'informant qu'une personne du support devais m'envoyer un mail avec les informations et consignes suivre dans les 24h mais ne...
  6. I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store: I have just bought a game in Microsoft Store, went to the payment window, made the transfer, went back to get the game and Microsoft Store was charging me again. I cannot cancel the transfer, as...
  7. Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]

in XBoX on Windows
    Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]: Hey Liebe Community ich habe den Code vom "Rogue Spiderknight" im Xbox Live Store am PC eingeloest und es ist auch der Xbox Account mit meinem Epickonto verbunden aber habe es nicht erhalten und...
  8. Não recebi o meu Discord Nitro. I did not receive my Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não recebi o meu Discord Nitro. I did not receive my Discord Nitro.: Já fazem quase duas semanas que eu comprei o Game Pass Ultimate e não me mandaram o Discord Nitro no App de celular do Xbox. Já contatei duas vezes o Suporte da Microsoft e eles só falam para...
  9. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  10. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...