Did not recieve Pre-Order bonus Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Did not recieve Pre-Order bonus Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was directed here to request my fallout 4 pre-order bonus code for Fallout 3 be resent. I have read the terms and conditions and most... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheGreatJeebus, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Did not recieve Pre-Order bonus Fallout 3 code

Hello,

I was directed here to request my fallout 4 pre-order bonus code for Fallout 3 be resent. I have read the terms and conditions and most definitley have not recieved my code yet.

Thank you

:)

TheGreatJeebus, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Shinobi Striker Pre Order Bonus Not Recieved

I have pre ordered shinobi striker deluxe version through the microsoft store and I did not recieve any of my pre order bonuses. If anyone could tell me how I am able to recieve my pre order bonuses much appreciated.

Lone Jinchuriki, Nov 18, 2015
  3. NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.

FearedNightmare, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Did not recieve Pre-Order bonus Fallout 3 code

Hey there TheGreatJeebus!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 19, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  6. o0 STAKEY 0o Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

Hey, I pre ordered Fallout 4 and haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code
  7. DevilsReject720 Win User

Fallout 4 Preorder Fallout 3 Code Not Received

I also pre ordered Fallout 4 through the xbox store and have not recieved my code for Fallout 3.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there TheGreatJeebus!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  9. M4XJ4ZZ Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

Hello Support,

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and did not receive my Fallout 3 code. I did pre-order fo4 last minute (earlier on Nov 10). My account information does state that my purchase was indeed a 'pre-order.'

Thanks
Thema:

1. Did not recieve Pre-Order bonus Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Did recieve Pre

2. Did not recieved extra controller with order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieved extra controller with order: I am looking for an email to contact store support concerning an order i just recieved that was suppose to have a console + extra pink pig controller for my daughter. Box showed up barely taped...
  3. did not recieve my 15,000 reward points for pre ordering the legendary gears of war 4

in XBoX Rewards
    did not recieve my 15,000 reward points for pre ordering the legendary gears of war 4: i pre ordered Gears of war 4 and got a email September 14th and i purchased the pre order on october 3rd and never received my points f87b1c5d-0818-41d7-997d-4c169823dff0
  4. Did not recieve State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve State of Decay Year One Survival Edition: I bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition on May 21st, I believe, however I have not yet received a code for State of Decay Year One Survival edition. I talked to an agent over the Microsoft...
  5. Did not recieve redeem code for Rainbow Six

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve redeem code for Rainbow Six: I purchased a year subscription back in 10/2017 with promise of rainbow 6 game. I reported a problem 11/2017 just to be told it would not be available until December for download. I downloaded it...
  6. Did not recieved my Halo 5 voice of war pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieved my Halo 5 voice of war pack: Did not receive Voices of War Pack Halo 5 Guardians; I watch in Mixer Halo Channel 3980f608-c6a9-4a5b-b994-05c83ca7cb01
  7. I saw the transition of the end of the "halo" championship and I did not recieve the war ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I saw the transition of the end of the "halo" championship and I did not recieve the war ...: hello I was watching the transmission of the halo in "mixer" and I do not recieve the pack of voices of war as you had announced d4b49b8a-53d6-4bdd-bf34-fbe85da8e96d
  8. Did not recieve EA Access code after pre ordering BF1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve EA Access code after pre ordering BF1: The subject header says it all. I preordered August 23rd and have yet to recieve my promo code for EA Access. I was refferred here by a microsoft support staff member, and i hope to hear from...
  9. Did not recieve keys bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not recieve keys bingo: I was supposed to receive 100 keys after the last community goal was reached. Please credit me with the keys promised. thank you. Bill Guhman 71c67d05-f89c-420b-a12c-2e55d42cf024
  10. Pre-ordered Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 but did not recieve the pre order bonus DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 but did not recieve the pre order bonus DLC: Date when code was redeemed: October 19,2016. I pre ordered the game on the 19th of Oct. I have already talked to customer support and they reviewed the information and here is the Reference...