Did not recieve what I purchased

Discus and support Did not recieve what I purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a pack from in-game NHL 2014, I did not recieve the pack but the money has been withdrawn from my account. How do I get what I bought, or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Strawman l, Jun 14, 2014.

1. l Strawman l
    l Strawman l Guest

I purchased a pack from in-game NHL 2014, I did not recieve the pack but the money has been withdrawn from my account. How do I get what I bought, or how do I get back my money? Thanks in advance

:)

l Strawman l, Jun 14, 2014
  2. barnzo664
    barnzo664 Guest
    Fallout 4 purchase online without the fallout 3 code

I purchased falllout 4 online and did not recieve my fallout 3 code.

barnzo664, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Crawelc
    Crawelc Guest
    Spam or has my acct been compromised?

I recieced 4 emails this morning saying I had purchased Points for my acct last night, that I did not order and did not recieve. Was this spam the Emails didnt look very official and have attachments on them that look shady as well.

Crawelc, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

First you should go to "accounts" on the right of your dash & see if the pack is in your download history.

If it is then you can redownload it there.If not then you will need to phone support for your region & explain the situation to them.

Daft Badger, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

First you should go to "accounts" on the right of your dash & see if the pack is in your download history.

If it is then you can redownload it there.If not then you will need to phone support for your region & explain the situation to them.
  6. Rhythmm-255158C2-68C Win User

REALLY ANGRY WITH MICROSOFT!!!!

Thanks for the link but i have posted 20+ times and not recieved a reply once. Its like me breaking the law and not being told what i did. Its stupid and if Microsoft do not want my money ill happily give it to Sony. Anyway you should recieve an email stating
    what you did wrong but i have not recieved this too so makes me question what i did wrong.
  7. Zac Skye Win User

Project Spark Refund

I have the same problem, haven't recieved my refund. I did make my project spark purchases within the proper timeline for the refund.
  8. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best antagonist to date)

What grade did you recieve? Hopefully a good one .
  9. BongKaos Win User

Account hacking and dissatisfaction with treatment

Let me see I may missunderstand----A name change and year of gold was purchased. That's what you recieved??? And it's hacked??? What evidence and how did you deduce???? I assume you filed a report??? Anyone in your home have access to the account???
    An unauthorised access report is also an option GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

1. Did not recieve what I purchased - Similar Threads - Did recieve purchased

2. Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase: I had purchased a 12 month xbox live subscription under the promo "receive a free download copy of rainbow 6 siege with 12 month purchase" on November 4th 2017. I have not received the link to the...
  3. Did not recieve the gears of War collection that was offered free with purchase of xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve the gears of War collection that was offered free with purchase of xbox one s: I purchased the white 1tb gears of War bundle over a week ago and haven't recieved the free gears of War collection that was offered with the purchase. 6ca4e9bc-cd59-4b6f-9280-54b373383900
  4. Have purchased GOW4 console bundle but did not recieve old GOW titles for xbox 360?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have purchased GOW4 console bundle but did not recieve old GOW titles for xbox 360?: Microsoft support chat told me to post on this site regarding Xbox 1 GOW4 console which i didn't receive any codes for the old Xbox 360 GOW games which are included in this bundle and nothing has...
  5. Purchased xbox live gold 20% off deal did not recieve free game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased xbox live gold 20% off deal did not recieve free game: i purchase the year of xbox live gold and did not recieve lovers in a dangerous spacetime like it said i would i visit the game page and all it offers is to make me pay 15 for it...
  6. did not recieve Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not recieve Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: promotion: free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4 Date of purchase: September 26, 2015 Issue: the message with my code expired b3a64433-5ddd-422c-b944-e6492fe24806
  7. Did not recieve Fallout 3 code for purchasing Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve Fallout 3 code for purchasing Fallout 4: Hi, I haven't received the code and it hasn't appeared in my messages. Can you help? My user profile is . Thanks! 03d82b63-d411-4d12-9214-d254af8c0340
  8. Purchased Gears of War 4, did not recieve codes to other games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Gears of War 4, did not recieve codes to other games.: Hello, I just purchased Gears of War 4 on Oct 19th and the game description said I would receive codes to gears of war 1,2.3 and judgement on the message tab, however I have not received them,...
  9. Did not recieve EA Access code after purchasing FIFA 17.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not recieve EA Access code after purchasing FIFA 17.: Hello, I purchased FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition on my Xbox One on August 5th. It takes about 5-10 days to recieve the 1 Month EA Access code but I still haven't recieved it and I would like to...
  10. 11/06/2015 is the purchase date for fallout4 and did not recieve fallout 3 digital version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/06/2015 is the purchase date for fallout4 and did not recieve fallout 3 digital version.: baught fallout 4 as a preorder on 11/06/2015 did not recieve the code after 10 days.... Xbox support over the phone requested I post a forum to get a link. 63b5a4cd-6700-4968-bc11-c1ee4276102d