did recevice token for percure of fury

Discus and support did recevice token for percure of fury in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i rented fury the movie om xbox 360 ans xbox\ one a didnt receive the token for world of tanks. we did it 2 weeks ago 2dfd8166-d100-4d24-a89c-a25eb920c57e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RumblyCaveman69, Mar 5, 2015.

1. did recevice token for percure of fury

i rented fury the movie om xbox 360 ans xbox\ one a didnt receive the token for world of tanks. we did it 2 weeks ago

:)

RumblyCaveman69, Mar 5, 2015
  2. JEAN MOULIN
    JEAN MOULIN Guest
    pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

I would very much like an answer to my question Miss Diggz or from whomever moderates this forum as to why everyone I know who rented Fury on Xbox received tokens but I did not. Also why was the wording of the advertisement changed after my notifying Xbox
    Live that I had proof that tokens were given out for renting Fury? It has been nearly a month since I rented this movie with the understanding that I would be receiving the token for the tanker kit as was confirmed by the rentals of my fellow gamers.

JEAN MOULIN, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Fury movie world of tanks

Hello. I ordered the movie fury last month, but I did not get the fury tank cod for world of tanks. Can you help me with this?

STRONK AYOSCO, Mar 5, 2015
  4. did recevice token for percure of fury

Hey there, Rumbly! I'm very sorry about any confusion surrounding this situation. This promotion was only available to users who
    purchased the movie, not rented it. In order to receive the Tanker Kit that was being offered, you would have to fully own the movie.

I am incredibly sorry to see that you do not qualify for this promotion! Please keep an eye out on

news.xbox.com
    for future offers that you may be eligible for. did recevice token for percure of fury :)

Misses Quinzel, Mar 6, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Rumbly! I'm very sorry about any confusion surrounding this situation. This promotion was only available to users who
    purchased the movie, not rented it. In order to receive the Tanker Kit that was being offered, you would have to fully own the movie.

I am incredibly sorry to see that you do not qualify for this promotion! Please keep an eye out on
    majornelson.com and
    news.xbox.com
    for future offers that you may be eligible for. :)
  6. JEAN MOULIN Win User

pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

I would very much like an answer to my question Miss Diggz or from whomever moderates this forum as to why everyone I know who rented Fury on Xbox received tokens but I did not. Also why was the wording of the advertisement changed after my notifying Xbox
    Live that I had proof that tokens were given out for renting Fury? It has been nearly a month since I rented this movie with the understanding that I would be receiving the token for the tanker kit as was confirmed by the rentals of my fellow gamers.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fury promotion

Hey there, lll OU812 lll! As stated on the
    purchase page of Fury
    , it can take up to 2 weeks before you receive your code. What day did you purchase Fury?
  8. Igat Win User

Anyone Beaten Platinum yet?

Did it on Firbase Rio w/ Two Volus Engineers & Two N7 Fury's. :)
  9. DominumStige Win User

Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code

Hi!

Where did you buy the token?

The retailer tokens can have expiration dates. I would suggest reaching out to the seller of that token to see if they can provide additional info or a refund for the token.
Thema:

1. did recevice token for percure of fury - Similar Threads - did recevice token

2. A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this: I got communication banned for doing nothing 8e2e4007-a76a-4e35-bd12-013a9da45ee9
  3. I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...: I have filed several reports about the same few individuals harassing me and ganging up on my clips to write innapropriate comments and bullying me. Nothing has been done by xbox live enforcement...
  4. Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?: Hello, so I just received an enforcement suspension because "This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or...
  5. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  6. I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work: I got the game pass that invluded 6 months of premium and it wont work on my spotify account, what do i do? c4623450-5f00-41f2-82e8-f723a08eb03f
  7. my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...: submitted by /u/ousama19i2 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?: I have an Xbox 360 S and the vent is on the top. I had it on the carpet for a few days, not knowing this was bad. Could I have done any damage to my Xbox? I haven't noticed anything....
  9. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...: Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in...
  10. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6