did recevice token for percure of fury

Discus and support did recevice token for percure of fury in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i rented fury the movie om xbox 360 ans xbox\ one a didnt receive the token for world of tanks. we did it 2 weeks ago 2dfd8166-d100-4d24-a89c-a25eb920c57e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RumblyCaveman69, Mar 5, 2015.

1. did recevice token for percure of fury

i rented fury the movie om xbox 360 ans xbox\ one a didnt receive the token for world of tanks. we did it 2 weeks ago

:)

RumblyCaveman69, Mar 5, 2015
  2. JEAN MOULIN
    JEAN MOULIN Guest
    pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

I would very much like an answer to my question Miss Diggz or from whomever moderates this forum as to why everyone I know who rented Fury on Xbox received tokens but I did not. Also why was the wording of the advertisement changed after my notifying Xbox
    Live that I had proof that tokens were given out for renting Fury? It has been nearly a month since I rented this movie with the understanding that I would be receiving the token for the tanker kit as was confirmed by the rentals of my fellow gamers.

JEAN MOULIN, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Fury movie world of tanks

Hello. I ordered the movie fury last month, but I did not get the fury tank cod for world of tanks. Can you help me with this?

STRONK AYOSCO, Mar 5, 2015
  4. did recevice token for percure of fury

Hey there, Rumbly! I'm very sorry about any confusion surrounding this situation. This promotion was only available to users who
    purchased the movie, not rented it. In order to receive the Tanker Kit that was being offered, you would have to fully own the movie.

I am incredibly sorry to see that you do not qualify for this promotion! Please keep an eye out on

news.xbox.com
    for future offers that you may be eligible for. did recevice token for percure of fury :)

Misses Quinzel, Mar 6, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Rumbly! I'm very sorry about any confusion surrounding this situation. This promotion was only available to users who
    purchased the movie, not rented it. In order to receive the Tanker Kit that was being offered, you would have to fully own the movie.

I am incredibly sorry to see that you do not qualify for this promotion! Please keep an eye out on
    majornelson.com and
    news.xbox.com
    for future offers that you may be eligible for. :)
  6. JEAN MOULIN Win User

pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

I would very much like an answer to my question Miss Diggz or from whomever moderates this forum as to why everyone I know who rented Fury on Xbox received tokens but I did not. Also why was the wording of the advertisement changed after my notifying Xbox
    Live that I had proof that tokens were given out for renting Fury? It has been nearly a month since I rented this movie with the understanding that I would be receiving the token for the tanker kit as was confirmed by the rentals of my fellow gamers.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fury promotion

Hey there, lll OU812 lll! As stated on the
    purchase page of Fury
    , it can take up to 2 weeks before you receive your code. What day did you purchase Fury?
  8. Igat Win User

Anyone Beaten Platinum yet?

Did it on Firbase Rio w/ Two Volus Engineers & Two N7 Fury's. :)
  9. DominumStige Win User

Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code

Hi!

Where did you buy the token?

The retailer tokens can have expiration dates. I would suggest reaching out to the seller of that token to see if they can provide additional info or a refund for the token.
Thema:

1. did recevice token for percure of fury - Similar Threads - did recevice token

2. Warzone black screen, win did not count

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone black screen, win did not count: So... 2 wins in 8 hours and at that animation with helicopter i have black screen! What the fq is wrong with this game?! This bug was resolved in July! I can see my win in Cod tracker app, in...
  3. Did Microsoft steal my money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft steal my money?: I pnce got the 100 dollar pack with all of the add ons for Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. I had it for a long time and all of a sudden it disappeared. I couldn’t find it any where on...
  4. Y did y’all ban my account for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Y did y’all ban my account for no reason: [img] Yall banned my account just fir makin a refund like [mod removed] like yall needa do better over a refund like step yall game up im hella mad yall ban my whole account for a refund that i...
  5. Why did i lose a game and gain crysis 3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i lose a game and gain crysis 3?: i lost a grand theft auto 5 awhile ago like a few months ago so i waited and then it never came back up but i noticed that i randomly owned crysis 3 for some reason...
  6. Fortnite - Update did not work and then removed the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Update did not work and then removed the game?: Hi! Went to play fortnite this morning, needed an update. Great. Began updating, went from 20 minutes to over 10 hours and then the game completley disappeared from my Xbox??? I'm now...
  7. The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients

in XboX Insiders
    The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients: [IMG] submitted by /u/MulTiTeaser [link] [comments]
  8. Did not receive free minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive free minecoins: I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition months ago and I was supposed to receive 700 minecoins for free but I did not get any. 76b59dc8-6465-41e9-8948-d3e386592418
  9. para iadesi alamadım [Mod Translation - did not get a refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    para iadesi alamadım [Mod Translation - did not get a refund]: xbox games pass ultimate aldım fakat para iadesi geldi gözüksede para iade edilmedi [Mod Translation - I bought an xbox games pass ultimate but the refund appears to have arrived, but the money...
  10. What happened to my game and Why did it happen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my game and Why did it happen?: It's stupid to talk about this now of all times because this happened 3 years ago but I would still like some questions answered. Back in March of 2015, the Games with Gold included Rayman...