Did some 1 hack Microsoft

Discus and support Did some 1 hack Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Y cant i add my account im not trying to go back to ps4 in get hack b0a38e21-3c08-4ab6-be53-92bb91d72aa4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by detroityungin, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Did some 1 hack Microsoft

Y cant i add my account im not trying to go back to ps4 in get hack

:)

detroityungin, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You'll want to check your
    original thread
    or contact support as stating in your other thread.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You can explain and give to us more details about your Problem my Friend?
  4. nicholasarden1 Win User

If you suspect someone of hacking but aren't sure what do you do?

Microsoft will look into it and verify if they where hacking. If they where they will take the necessary actions. If this person did not hack they wil just ignore it. Hope this helps!
  5. skys7 Win User

Hacked?

Yeah it already has effect on microsoft stuff. Microsoft is not the only one, they did it to Apple too. some did notice, some did not. Rumors say where this hack comes from but no prove. I kust hope they advance their systems more and get this hackers out
    for a long time. sadly I have noticed this problems on both, Microsoft and Apple stuff and some of my friends did too. I could name you a list how it happened and what they probably did but that would help in no way. I hope they can all fix this. Its very
    annoying I can tell.
  6. WorstedOrphan Win User

So who's hot there account back after it's been hacked ?

So you made a new account? Did you contact Microsoft regarding the hack?
Thema:

1. Did some 1 hack Microsoft - Similar Threads - Did hack Microsoft

2. Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?: My son's xbox is showing the mic icon with a line through it. I do see that this is a common problem, but can't seem to find the fix that actually works. We have tried all the recommended...
  3. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  4. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  5. Why did the UI change in the Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the UI change in the Beta?: I joined the XBOX Beta Preview just after Gears 5 /Borderlands 3 came out. Joined the Delta Ring. I really liked the look of the new UI. Today I just noticed that the UI has just been changed back...
  6. I did nothing wrong my account was hacked by a person

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did nothing wrong my account was hacked by a person: It was not me on this or sending messages to others to receive this behaviour problem I am sorry and this is not my fault I was not on the profile at this time d42bd4a7-7ef9-4cf4-be4c-9ad9bcce7be2
  7. On my suspension it said i was hacking or stole $$$ when i did not

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my suspension it said i was hacking or stole $$$ when i did not: my suspension said I stole money and before that it said that I was harassing people with my looking for group post but in reality I only post " only black knights or red knights join" and i...
  8. did xbox get hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    did xbox get hacked?: Do we need to worry about our credit cards since your whole store is screwed up? This is why I use a mac Microsoft is unstable and insecure. edda971d-0d54-4961-8822-ed35f98129d8
  9. I Got Banned For Someone Hacking Into My Account And I Did Nothing Enforcement Team Didn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned For Someone Hacking Into My Account And I Did Nothing Enforcement Team Didn't ...: I wasn't playing for a bit and I got banned and I checked my last logs and people have logged into my account I know it wasn't me and I haven't shared my password or a modder (RGH=Reset Glitch...
  10. Did i get hacked???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did i get hacked???: I'm having trouble connecting to the internet, i can connect to the wifi and my phone and computer work just fine; however, my xbox won't connect to the internet. i was wondering if i got hacked...