Did they really need to flip the home menu around?

Discus and support Did they really need to flip the home menu around? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So we had 2 updates in 2 days and to my knowledge the only thing they did was move all the profile, audio, settings, and power options from the left to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shagwan257, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Did they really need to flip the home menu around?

So we had 2 updates in 2 days and to my knowledge the only thing they did was move all the profile, audio, settings, and power options from the left to the right, was it really needed?

submitted by /u/Shagwan257
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shagwan257, Mar 26, 2020
  2. FlameforGod Win User

Home Screen

I did a full shutdown gave it a few minutes and restarted it. It let me access the home menu after that. I guess turning it off and back on again really does work.
  3. banky71 Win User

The home Menu

Im an insider and mine just updated to the new home screen yesterday. Its coming.
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

The home Menu

It looks like we will be getting one in the near future
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

The home Menu

I like the menu we have now.

Easy to use and you know where everything is
  6. Notorious Mufc Win User

The home Menu

Make sure to have the insider program and will be kept upto date with the latest software at earlier trial dates, no news yet of a date on new home screen although news of new ones been tried out
Thema:

Did they really need to flip the home menu around?

1. Did they really need to flip the home menu around? - Similar Threads - Did really need

2. Promotional code did not work. ///// Kod pomocyjny nie zadziałał.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promotional code did not work. ///// Kod pomocyjny nie zadziałał.: I used to use Earth skin code in Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, but it didn't work. When I tried to enter it again it was written that it has already been used.I still have this code and email....
  3. Je n'ai pas reçu le mail pour l'échange de ma manette?[Translation-I did not receive the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je n'ai pas reçu le mail pour l'échange de ma manette?[Translation-I did not receive the...: J'ai demander le remplacement de ma manette élite et ai reçu un mail m'informant qu'une personne du support devais m'envoyer un mail avec les informations et consignes suivre dans les 24h mais ne...
  4. Promotional code did not work. ///// Kod pomocyjny nie zadziałał.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promotional code did not work. ///// Kod pomocyjny nie zadziałał.: I used to use Earth skin code in Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, but it didn't work. When I tried to enter it again it was written that it has already been used.I still have this code and email....
  5. Did you guys stop haveing free gold days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did you guys stop haveing free gold days: Hi, I remember that sometimes on the Xbox, you guys used to have some days were we had free Xbox live gold days for 1-2 days. Did you guys stop or something? 9dc16a73-7765-433c-b399-fb1e11ce9c8b
  6. How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.: Why did i get banned from communication i didnt do nothing someone called me a bad word his gamertag is [mod removed] please ban him from communication. 092e9ba7-20dd-467a-9d30-d54ef5000cfd
  7. yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...: am on ever social site really that nothing with solution just said it a894be86-7d7a-48ef-a793-3349d34b46f0
  8. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...: Hello xbox i want my new Xbox one console unbanned please ok im so angry and pissed off about this i did nothing wrong just playing online now can you please lift the ban im begging please FFS...
  9. Did You Really Love The "Silent Hill" Preview? Don't Read This If You Did

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did You Really Love The "Silent Hill" Preview? Don't Read This If You Did: That one where you keep walking through the same cooridoors, with the subtle changes happening each time you go through again and again. Are you going mad? Is there something more sinister...
  10. Did It Really Delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did It Really Delete?: When I got DR3 I deleted the demo I had downloaded off my One. I noticed it left a greyed out box in my Games & Apps Tab that says ready to install when you move over it so... besides the fact...