Did you buy an extended warranty for your Xbox One? If so from whom?

Discus and support Did you buy an extended warranty for your Xbox One? If so from whom? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Did you buy an extended warranty? If so did you buy Microsofts or a retailers warranty? Why did or didn't you buy one? Cheers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liquidevilgames, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Did you buy an extended warranty for your Xbox One? If so from whom?

Did you buy an extended warranty?

If so did you buy Microsofts or a retailers warranty?

Why did or didn't you buy one?

Cheers

:)

Liquidevilgames, Dec 21, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Service Request for Overheating Issue

No the out of warranty repair is 99 dollars if done on the website and 1year warranty

support.xbox.com/.../extended-service-plan

is the extended warranty policy

You have to be in warranty to buy the extended warranty

out of warranty repairs for xbox is 99-139 depending on your region

ngocphi, Dec 21, 2014
  3. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest
    Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One?

I did because just in case something happens to it from the time I bought it to 2017 since that is how long it is if you buy the extended warranty for the Xbox One.

H2O Kylo Ren, Dec 21, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

No I did not, because I bought games instead.

x24hrs2livex, Dec 21, 2014
  5. Soulwatcher
    Soulwatcher Guest
    I bought one from Gamestop!

Soulwatcher, Dec 21, 2014
  6. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    When I started having the Blu-ray drive problem a few months after I got it for last Christmas I brought mine into the Microsoft store for a warranty exchange I purchased a 3 year warranty for ( I think) 70.00 bucks which would cover my Kinect and controllers
    and Xbox One.

eryoung, Dec 21, 2014
  7. 3 year warranty from Walmart. It was 57 dollars.

Defy Lightning, Dec 21, 2014
  8. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Got the Microsoft one with my luck like with the 360 though my first real problem will happen the month after it expires

pkvas, Dec 21, 2014
  9. I bought one from Best Buy. It just made sense at the time. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Happy Gaming.

A for Amnesty, Dec 21, 2014
  10. Still within my 45 days to purchase the Xbox one official warranty...debating it.

Liquidevilgames, Dec 22, 2014
  11. bought the xbox one thru xbox.com on the day I got mine which was day1. Always bought them on my 360's and had them replaced for free numerous times so had to do the same with the 1. It is the smart thing to do and the most economical in the long run 70.00
    for three years and covers both the 1 and the Kinect.

haroldgraunke, Oct 31, 2018
  12. haroldgraunke Win User

bought the xbox one thru xbox.com on the day I got mine which was day1. Always bought them on my 360's and had them replaced for free numerous times so had to do the same with the 1. It is the smart thing to do and the most economical in the long run 70.00
    for three years and covers both the 1 and the Kinect.
  13. pkvas Win User

Got the Microsoft one with my luck like with the 360 though my first real problem will happen the month after it expires
  14. eryoung Win User

When I started having the Blu-ray drive problem a few months after I got it for last Christmas I brought mine into the Microsoft store for a warranty exchange I purchased a 3 year warranty for ( I think) 70.00 bucks which would cover my Kinect and controllers
    and Xbox One.
  15. Soulwatcher Win User

I bought one from Gamestop!
  16. Defy Lightning Win User

3 year warranty from Walmart. It was 57 dollars.
Thema:

1. Did you buy an extended warranty for your Xbox One? If so from whom? - Similar Threads - Did buy extended

2. I attempted to buy Roblox and the money came out of my acct but did not give my grandson...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I attempted to buy Roblox and the money came out of my acct but did not give my grandson...: I bought my grandson roblox of 1,700 for 19.99 it did not give him his roblix but the purchase came out of my checking?! Help my grandson get his roblox. Thank you...
  3. I received a game for free and did not buy it or received it as a gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received a game for free and did not buy it or received it as a gift: You guys all right? so I received assassin's creed valhalla in my account OF NOTHING I did not buy the game or something of the gender, is already the second time that this happens to me the first...
  4. My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back: My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back 42f0748c-e4cd-4320-9bc4-70caf9764514
  5. game saying i need to buy it after i already did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game saying i need to buy it after i already did: today i wanted to play black ops cold war but it said i couldn't even though i preordered it in august. so i uninstalled it and when i went to the my library tab it didn't show up. its like i...
  6. I bought call of duty modern warfare and it is saying that not buy it did

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought call of duty modern warfare and it is saying that not buy it did: I bought call of duty modern warfare and is saying buy when i downloaded it 29ca41da-9f5f-4621-ba2b-62dcea627aad
  7. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux: My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c
  8. Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC: Buying a Xbox One X that cost $500+ should never become a game of Russian roulette when it comes to quality. I spent hard earned money for a 1 year experience.???? :\ Ill fill you in on the...
  9. 0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...: too much online rubbish that breaks down and nothing works if you can not sign in - on fiber 150mb so not my network , total frustrated.... e2f0f7f5-8400-43e5-9b68-ef86fd36fc5d
  10. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...