Did you can help me ?

Discus and support Did you can help me ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello i contact with you because my code to Xbox Live Gold doesn't working. When i trying get the gold the comunite which i see is like: Familiarize... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdrianPazik, May 21, 2019.

1. AdrianPazik
    AdrianPazik Guest

Did you can help me ?

Hello i contact with you because my code to Xbox Live Gold doesn't working. When i trying get the gold the comunite which i see is like:

Familiarize yourself with the instructions you received with the code. You may have to implement it on another website.

Can you help me with this problem? Please tell me.

:)

AdrianPazik, May 21, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Did you can help me ?

Not sure I understand the issue fully.

Are you trying to enter a code that you purchased at another store and it's not working?

If so, have you contacted the retailer? And Microsoft Support?

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Are you trying to redeem the code on the Xbox? If so, are you getting a specific error?

Have you tried on the website?

https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom
  3. MasterTNT98 Win User

Did you can help me ?

Heyo! Another thing to look at since it hasn’t been mentioned is the region your xbox is set in. Is it set in the same region as you purchased the code? For example: United States (On the Xbox) and did you purchase the code from a United States retailer.

Hopefully this helps
  4. {Parity} Win User

Did you can help me ?

Try logging in on another device and submit the code to see if it will work.
  5. BigBuddha23 Win User

Did you can help me ?

Please make sure the code is inputted correctly, then restart your console....hopefully that will work!
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Did you can help me ?

Hello if you enter the code correctly then do a restart of the console it should take effect after that.
Thema:

Did you can help me ?

1. Did you can help me ? - Similar Threads - Did help

2. I did not get the pack of voices of halo 5 could help me with my situation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get the pack of voices of halo 5 could help me with my situation: I did not get the pack of voices of halo 5 could help me with my situation cd0b22c2-d343-4dae-a1a2-a8fa27954af2
  3. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  4. i did not think the game helps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i did not think the game helps: redefining Xbox One S I searched for my games of the selection FIFA 18 that the physical media went to look Forza Horizon 3 it came on the Xbox and it is me digital of 25 digits I did not find was...
  5. I DID NOT THINK THE GAME HELPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I DID NOT THINK THE GAME HELPS: I REFRESH MY XBOX ONE S, I LOOKED FOR MY GAMES I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE FIFA 18 THAT AND MEDIA PHYSICS, I WERE LOOKING FORZAN JHORAZON 3 (HE CAME ON THE XBOX AND HE AND DIGITAL MIDIA) (OF 25-CODES)...
  6. handed in multiple in game items, and did not receive any gold or XP HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    handed in multiple in game items, and did not receive any gold or XP HELP!: Myself and a friend finished a skeleton fort on a sloop, took us a good while to get everything aboard and back to an outpost only to hand everything in and not receive anything for it, if this...
  7. I bought the game, but did not see that it was on the Xbox, Help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game, but did not see that it was on the Xbox, Help with a refund: Good afternoon. just bought the game, but did not notice that she was on the Xbox, wanted to buy a game for the PC. I would like to either return the money for the game, or, if it is possible to...
  8. Did not start FORZA HORIZON 3! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not start FORZA HORIZON 3! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!: Did not start FORZA HORIZON 3! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! When I turn on Forza Horizon 3 I tightly hangs computer and have to restart. The game does not turn on! I played Foeza Horizon 3 Demo on...
  9. Help! Did my Xbox One Break Already?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Did my Xbox One Break Already?: I tried the chat and the "virtual assistant," but I can't get help on this. I hope one of you can help. Otherwise, I hope I can return this to the store (we just got it for Christmas). I can't...
  10. Why did I get banned please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get banned please help: hi um I was playing gta and liek all the sudden, my game crashed and then the my Xbox told me your Xbox has been reported or something and that I was suspended by enforcement so like can you undo...