Did you invest in HD-DVD?

Discus and support Did you invest in HD-DVD? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did not, I'm never was a consumer to that type of thing. 0e491096-1792-4f93-ad87-e1da502201d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SinistralSpark8, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Did you invest in HD-DVD?

I did not, I'm never was a consumer to that type of thing.

:)

SinistralSpark8, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

No, I did not. I have everything digital here.
  3. AuraWolf Win User

I went Blu Ray because honestly... I didn't know if there was really a difference between the two 🤣
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

No i waited to see which technology would win and sticked to normal dvds for the time.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Somehow I just sense that Blue-ray will win. Bought mine back in 2008. And now I'm enjoying my 4k movies on my X. That's life, my friend. Like in everything else, It is not for fact that better will win.
  6. BeefyJerky Win User

I almost purchased it, but luckily held off :)
Thema:

1. Did you invest in HD-DVD? - Similar Threads - Did invest DVD

2. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  3. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...
  4. Why did my concole just die?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did my concole just die?: This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they ask to repair it...so unreasonable this is...
  5. Game downloaded that I did not purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded that I did not purchased: Last week, I figured out that Hitman 2 was on my purchase list. I thought it was weird. After that, my xbox is getting wacky. Xbox live went crazy. I did not shared my account with anyone. Is my...
  6. please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this

in XBoX Accessibility
    please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this: stop deductions from my checking account i never authorized 37ab3dad-0a2c-42d1-92f1-79db9f688c06
  7. How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX: Hi I have had a load of purchases made on my XBOX its just not me using it but my son, some of the purchases made were against games that are not and have not been on our XBOX. I am therefore...
  8. I purchased vbucks but did not get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased vbucks but did not get them: I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited 414a6abe-37a7-4330-89c6-d5056480b723
  9. My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...: I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How do i get them back?...
  10. Did I just get ripped off by Microsoft for madden??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I just get ripped off by Microsoft for madden??: I pre ordered the regular madden because i thought i could play 3 days early. Found out it was only if you bought upgraded version. Called microsoft and asked them if they could change my order to...