Did you invest in HD-DVD?

Discus and support Did you invest in HD-DVD? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did not, I'm never was a consumer to that type of thing. 0e491096-1792-4f93-ad87-e1da502201d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SinistralSpark8, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Did you invest in HD-DVD?

I did not, I'm never was a consumer to that type of thing.

:)

SinistralSpark8, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

No, I did not. I have everything digital here.
  3. AuraWolf Win User

I went Blu Ray because honestly... I didn't know if there was really a difference between the two 🤣
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

No i waited to see which technology would win and sticked to normal dvds for the time.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Somehow I just sense that Blue-ray will win. Bought mine back in 2008. And now I'm enjoying my 4k movies on my X. That's life, my friend. Like in everything else, It is not for fact that better will win.
  6. BeefyJerky Win User

I almost purchased it, but luckily held off :)
Thema:

1. Did you invest in HD-DVD? - Similar Threads - Did invest DVD

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  3. Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world: Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a...
  4. Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.: So, I know I can no longer unlock achievements in Minecraft on Xbox One anymore. What happened to that game, now? And I never changed the game mode other than leaving it in Survival....
  5. What game did you complete the quickest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game did you complete the quickest: Did the Batman The Enemy Within in 3 days. 1942c0ec-6fd6-4064-be7e-75eced40b7a2
  6. When did you start playing Xbox and how did you find out about it ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When did you start playing Xbox and how did you find out about it ?: Hrmm... 2003... My bestie introduced me to Halo.. I still give her [Mod Removed - Profanity] about sticking us on Hang 'em High - her with a sniper and me a pistol - just picking me off. lol In...
  7. What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them: This is an awesome topic for discussion, thank you for posting it! I've been gaming forever 34 years, and started Mario and duck hunt on NES. I progressed throughout the years quickly to super...
  8. I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store: I have just bought a game in Microsoft Store, went to the payment window, made the transfer, went back to get the game and Microsoft Store was charging me again. I cannot cancel the transfer, as...
  9. How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...: This isn't the 360 version either. I now have 2 digital Xbox One versions and each game has it's separate achievements, depending on which one I load up. People claim it isn't possible but I'm...
  10. At what age did you started gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At what age did you started gaming?: it seems to me around my 4 years, my father had buy a master system with alex kid install on it, since I do not stop playing continuously :) 75567cd5-e9fa-45e1-9d88-295d2b600e80