Did you know we can comment on games on Gamepass without even playing or downloading them ?

Discus and support Did you know we can comment on games on Gamepass without even playing or downloading them ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On PC or on xbox, you just have to subscribe and you can get all those 2D Indie games a 1 Star vote and a comment to say how bad gamepass is and that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS, May 21, 2022.

1. Did you know we can comment on games on Gamepass without even playing or downloading them ?

On PC or on xbox, you just have to subscribe and you can get all those 2D Indie games a 1 Star vote and a comment to say how bad gamepass is and that you deserve more AAAAAA games. (or that there is not your languauge in it even if that's part of the informations 2 screens up.)

Yes this is all it takes, no need to download, no need to play, and it's very, VERY bad.

Peaople who didn't PLAY a game should not be able to leave comments on games.

Better even, go the steam route and add the number of hours the person has with it.

It really is getting a real problem on the store.

submitted by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS
    [link] [comments]

/u/oXydo_CHRONOS, May 21, 2022
  2. sprkle Win User

I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it for months

did u buy the games or download them through gamepass? if its by gamepass u wouldnt be able to play them because ur gamepass ran out
  3. LonelyRoad2777 Win User

Xbox One Gamepass ultimate

Hi i have just purchased the xbox gamepass Ultimate and i was wondering if there is a limit to how many of the games i can try ie how many i can download free of charge as long as it says it is part of the GamePass say if i see 8 games i want to
    play can i download them in the same day or week and play them all free of charge as long as i got them from the Gamepass page and it says it is free with gamepass
    Hello,

As a member of GamePass Ultimate, you have access to a wide variety of free games. There is no limit to how many you can try, download or play. If you decide to end your GamePass membership, you will lose access to these games.

GamePass games, have the 'GamePass' icon in the corner of the game art; this shows you that you can play them.

All GamePass games can be downloaded as you see fit, however, now and then, some GamePass games are removed from the library.

I hope this helps :)
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere

Quite possible it is too early to know about play anywhere. I can assure you, you don't need to buy gamepass to get this when it does come out. The service of gamepass is essentially like Netflix for Xbox games, you pay the subscription and you can freely
    access those games and download them whenever you want before the subscription ends. You can always buy games on gamepass without or without the subscription, often times you'll get a discount with it.

Here's a little article. Again, its too early I think.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-price-specs-release-date-3878850
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Can't play games

sharing accounts like that can lead to a ban, also the way you did it wont work.

get yourself an ultimate subscription on your own account then you can download any of the gamepass games, without an active subscription the games will not be playable as you do not own them.,
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Advice for newbies

Any gamepass games you've downloaded will still be installed on your hard drive but you wont be able to play them without a gamepass/ultimate subscription.

If you've downloaded any games with gold then you would need a gold sub or ultimate sub to play the xbox one games but you don't need a sub to play any xbox360 or original xbox games you've downloaded.
Thema:

Did you know we can comment on games on Gamepass without even playing or downloading them ?

1. Did you know we can comment on games on Gamepass without even playing or downloading them ? - Similar Threads - Did comment games

2. Changing Gamertag did not work (completely)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Gamertag did not work (completely): Hi, i have changed my gamertag four days ago. When I log in into the online xbox-account, the gamertag has changed there. Same with the Minecraft launcher, it also displays the new gamertag. Only...
  3. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard: I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN...
  4. My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit

in XboX Insiders
    My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit: As the title states, my account has been banned due to an offense I had nothing to do with. The account was banned on May 2nd for marketplace theft. I believe that this has something to do with...
  5. Where did my progress go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my progress go?: I play Sea of Thieves on PC, launching from Steam. Just recently I tried to come back after not having played for a month or two and when I log into XBox Live, it launches the game as if I've...
  6. My new Xbox gamertag did not change

in XboX Insiders
    My new Xbox gamertag did not change: I just bought a new gamertag for xbox and it never changed, It also took money from my account. I dont know If I have to wait, And If I do for how long? I need help. submitted by...
  7. Xbox bans me after sticking up too griefers when they did nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bans me after sticking up too griefers when they did nothing: Hello, As long as i can remember i have been playing xbox. Recently just today in fact i was playing a multiplayer game. We where doing great setting up our scores and leaving everyone to do their...
  8. I was wrongfully suspened and recieve a communication ban. What did I violate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully suspened and recieve a communication ban. What did I violate.: I was suspended after having a (text) chat with another player. I asked him a simple question and he kept pushing me to join his xbox party. I told him no and asked why he couldn't answer me in...
  9. How did I get banned from posting comments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did I get banned from posting comments?: How did I get banned from commenting if I've never posted anything in XBox. I just play solitaire and jigsaw, and don't participate in games witn other players. What is going on? Actually, all I...
  10. Why did i get banned for 1 day for unappropriate comments in chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get banned for 1 day for unappropriate comments in chat: i get banned for one day because i told somebody to shut the **** up because i was playing BlackOps3 and this kid just starts harrasing me calling me names and does more stuff then i did i sent...