Did you know?

Discus and support Did you know? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have you taken a great shot, yelled out "Xbox record that" only to have to it not respond or by the time it does and you review it, you find you only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobazoid1, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Bobazoid1
    Bobazoid1 Guest

Did you know?

Have you taken a great shot, yelled out "Xbox record that" only to have to it not respond or by the time it does and you review it, you

find you only have part of the shot?

I discovered that if you to the home page after taking a shot and open up Game DVR and choose option "End Clip", a clip will be saved on the previous

30 seconds to five minutes. Then you can just go in edit it to get the exact clip you want.

Or another way: You can sign on as a another family member and challenge yourself via the Rival mode and then watch for the great shot, and record it that way

A lot easier than screaming out "Xbox Record That especially if it late at night and you don't wan to wake up the neighbors.

:)

Bobazoid1, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Did you know?

That with some precision you can get a predator inside the dome? The easy part is getting it through the broken tiles/triangles up top but the tricky part is getting it past the steel beams above the the ground level. But it can be done and is quite rewarding!

Anyway, go ahead and list any interesting tid-bit about the game that you think might have gone overlooked, unnoticed or simply unknown.

Please don't be a, "everybody knows that," jerk. If only a small few didn't know about something it can still be helpful to them.

BLACK SABBATH-952FF33F-F209-441C-8824-50F08A44DCDA, Jan 29, 2014
  3. bsilk89
    bsilk89 Guest
    Did you know?

Interesting, did not know that!

bsilk89, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Major Wreckus Win User

Did you get the call?

I did earlier this afternoon from EB games (also known as Gamestop in USA).
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Did you know???

Bummer. Often times you can find Titan weapons laying around, that you can pick up.
  6. lustvamp Win User

Did you know

ive only just found it sorry im being with the times
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Did you know......

I like to win, but who cares really, its a video game and a new game will start in 30 seconds anyways.
  8. apna style Win User

Did you know......

if people did not dashboard you would be put into less losing games in progress
Thema:

Did you know?

1. Did you know? - Similar Threads - Did

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  3. Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world: Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a...
  4. Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.: So, I know I can no longer unlock achievements in Minecraft on Xbox One anymore. What happened to that game, now? And I never changed the game mode other than leaving it in Survival....
  5. What game did you complete the quickest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game did you complete the quickest: Did the Batman The Enemy Within in 3 days. 1942c0ec-6fd6-4064-be7e-75eced40b7a2
  6. When did you start playing Xbox and how did you find out about it ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When did you start playing Xbox and how did you find out about it ?: Hrmm... 2003... My bestie introduced me to Halo.. I still give her [Mod Removed - Profanity] about sticking us on Hang 'em High - her with a sniper and me a pistol - just picking me off. lol In...
  7. What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them: This is an awesome topic for discussion, thank you for posting it! I've been gaming forever 34 years, and started Mario and duck hunt on NES. I progressed throughout the years quickly to super...
  8. I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store: I have just bought a game in Microsoft Store, went to the payment window, made the transfer, went back to get the game and Microsoft Store was charging me again. I cannot cancel the transfer, as...
  9. How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...: This isn't the 360 version either. I now have 2 digital Xbox One versions and each game has it's separate achievements, depending on which one I load up. People claim it isn't possible but I'm...
  10. At what age did you started gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At what age did you started gaming?: it seems to me around my 4 years, my father had buy a master system with alex kid install on it, since I do not stop playing continuously :) 75567cd5-e9fa-45e1-9d88-295d2b600e80