Didnt get halo code

Discus and support Didnt get halo code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to ask assistance about my account. I was not able to get the code for the Halo 5 Beta and I would like to have one. I did contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Veteran in HD, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Didnt get halo code

Hi, I would like to ask assistance about my account. I was not able to get the code for the Halo 5 Beta and I would like to have one. I did contacted Xbox support but my account shows that I was invited but unable to accept it so I would love to be
    invited again so that I can be a preview member. I would really appreciate if you will get back to me on this email
    [Mod Removed].. Thank you so much.Didnt get halo code :)

:)

Veteran in HD, Dec 20, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    halo specialization didnt get

Hello,

The most up to date information in regards to the Halo 4 Specialization promotion can be found here.

There is no more information other than what's available on the sticky post linked above. If you've checked your e-mail and spam inbox's and the e-mail is not there, and you don't have an Xbox LIVE message containing the code, then unfortunately you will
    need to wait until these specializations are released to everyone in the coming months. There's no way for forum support agents to resend the e-mail, or the message that was generated upon request.

Sorry.

HassanB, Dec 20, 2014
  3. halo specialization didnt get

i have been playing halo 4 since the day it came out since 1230 am that night and i didnt get my email for the specialzations so im a lil mad, can some one plz help me
    thank you

WhiteyFord0123, Dec 20, 2014
  4. Didnt get halo code

Hi there the codes were sent out as a xbox live message one was sent out friday talking about early access to halo 5 mp beta you needed to be in the preview program to get access,the second live msg was sent out saturday with 2 codes, one to download the
    beta, the second was the early access invite,also the early accsess mp look ends tonight at 11:59pst. The actual beta starts on 12/29/14 and goes thru 1/18/15.

SilentGamer895, Dec 21, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Didnt get halo code

Hi there the codes were sent out as a xbox live message one was sent out friday talking about early access to halo 5 mp beta you needed to be in the preview program to get access,the second live msg was sent out saturday with 2 codes, one to download the
    beta, the second was the early access invite,also the early accsess mp look ends tonight at 11:59pst. The actual beta starts on 12/29/14 and goes thru 1/18/15.
  6. HassanB Win User

halo specialization didnt get

Hello,

The most up to date information in regards to the Halo 4 Specialization promotion can be found here.

There is no more information other than what's available on the sticky post linked above. If you've checked your e-mail and spam inbox's and the e-mail is not there, and you don't have an Xbox LIVE message containing the code, then unfortunately you will
    need to wait until these specializations are released to everyone in the coming months. There's no way for forum support agents to resend the e-mail, or the message that was generated upon request.

Sorry.
  7. IronBob09 Win User

i didnt not get the code for the spec in halo 4

well that is dumb i have double xp still not used and with the month going by fast they will be wasted...... so i would like a code so i can cont enjoying a game i like to play and cont to level up so how do i get a code? who do i have to talk to? and the
    reason i didnt play before nov is cuz i had bills to pay and couldnt get the game any sooner then the time i have gotten it.... so who do i have to talk to via phone? emai? chat? help me out before this month is up and all my double xp is gone....
  8. Tgeekster Win User

Hi Ironbob09,

All of the Halo Specialization codes have been sent out, you can see more info about that

HERE
    . I took a quick look at your achievements for Halo 4 and it looks like you may not have qualified for that offer to begin with as you would have needed to play Halo 4 prior to Nov. 20th. Hang tight though the Specializations will be unlocked over
    time to everyone. Keep an eye on
    HaloWaypoint
    for the latest info.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Since you did not play during the promotion time period you must wait like everyone else young grasshopper

Or you can always buy the halo4 le which comes with the specializations

The only way to get the code is play during the 14days of november promotion or buy the limited edition which comes with warpass and specializatio codes

Vibro he didnt buy the game till decemeber according to his own post heisnt going to get the code as the promotion and emails were sent out before he got the game
Thema:

Didnt get halo code

1. Didnt get halo code - Similar Threads - Didnt halo code

2. I didnt receive Voices of War pack in Halo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt receive Voices of War pack in Halo: I watched Halo Championship on mixer but I haven't receive the Voices of War pack yet. ffdecad3-b29a-4a9f-a932-13dd6e3ccabb
  3. Watch halo 5, didnt Receive req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watch halo 5, didnt Receive req pack: watch the halo event and i didnt recieve a req pack a255d52a-af4f-42bf-981a-ea1167f43a7b
  4. I didnt get a Halo 5: voices of war

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt get a Halo 5: voices of war: I watched the halo 5 live stream on mixer on both my xbox then the remainder on my laptop till the end and still haven't received any code for the voices of war pack, please help. I was signed...
  5. Didnt recieve halo wars code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt recieve halo wars code: i pre ordered halo wars 2 on 2/7/17 and still havent recieved my halo wars definitive edition code for xbox. fdc29ec9-8637-40b5-aedf-d5584992d0ab
  6. Didnt recieve my code for halo wars definitive edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt recieve my code for halo wars definitive edition: yes its been 10 days and i have not received my code for halo wars definitive edition. I want my code please 38a07d53-5c85-475f-bab6-55ee9be051e0
  7. didnt get my free halo mcc odst download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    didnt get my free halo mcc odst download code: didnt recieve my halo mcc odst code and the guy from support told me this is what i have to do 10e4b6c0-b982-43a4-81ae-f2c2de5460fc
  8. I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...: i got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied 819c8e40-75a6-442c-b58a-4577608041cb
  9. Pre orderd Halo Wars 2 ult edition and didnt get Halo Wars DE code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre orderd Halo Wars 2 ult edition and didnt get Halo Wars DE code: I ordered the Ultimate Edition on Amazon and recived a code for the pre order what worked all well. But i cant use Halo Wars Definite Edition and read in reddit about that it could help to post...
  10. Didnt received Halo Wars Definitive edition redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt received Halo Wars Definitive edition redeem code: I purchased Halo Wars 2 definitive preorder on december 5th and I still havent received the Halo Wars code. b0a04e1c-4989-4567-8dde-c44ea43df90c