Didnt get my flintlock pistol for sea of thieves

Discus and support Didnt get my flintlock pistol for sea of thieves in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i was synced into the xbox mixer and have my accounts linked even watched the mixer and have yet to recieve my flintlock pistol for sea of thieves... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by J3WMERICAN, May 16, 2018.

1. J3WMERICAN
    J3WMERICAN Guest

i was synced into the xbox mixer and have my accounts linked even watched the mixer and have yet to recieve my flintlock pistol for sea of thieves

:)

J3WMERICAN, May 16, 2018
  2. OneHandFPS
    OneHandFPS Guest
    Have Not Received Ebony Flintlock Pistol from Xbox Mixer Stream

Still have not received my code for the Ebony Flintlock Pistol for Sea of Thieves

OneHandFPS, May 16, 2018
  3. Sea Of Thieves Ebon Flintlock pistol skin

have a probleme on the 22th march i've watched the xbox live Stream on mixer for Sea Of Thieves

for winning a Sea Of Thieves Ebon Flintlock pistol skin i've watched until the end now its been 5 days on mixer alerts it says Thank you for watching Inside xbox on mixer Sea of thieves Ebon Flintlock pistol is now yours! but when i look into
    my Historics of buying/pre orders on my Microsoft account billing i only have
    Sea of Thieves Founder Pack" 0.00 euro

Monster3nergy69, May 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that was not a Rewards program offer, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.

Smwutches, May 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Since that was not a Rewards program offer, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves Mixpot reward - Ebony Pistol

Hi there Berf Jiggy, thanks for reaching out.

You may have been experiencing this issue when there was an issue with DLC for Sea of Thieves occurring at the time.

To check, visit your armory chest (on board your ship our outside the weapon shop) and equip a Flintlock pistol. Do you see the Ebon Flintlock pistol available to you within that menu?
  9. Mister Cazador Win User

Ebon Flintlock and Black Dog Pack

Thank you for replying!

I clicked on order history and it said Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock and on the right, it said completed.

I just checked my armory chest, and I didn't see it there.

In my order history it says SoT CCU 01. Not sure if thats what you're talking about, but other than that and the Ebon Flintlock I mentioned earlier thats all I see.
    Thanks for that info. If you did not pre-order Sea of Thieves, we're afraid you would not be eligible for the Black Dog pack.

For the Ebon Flintlock pistol, you're not seeing that available to you in either armory chest within the game (ship or weapons shop)? Are you able to send us a screenshot of what you see when you open the chest and look at your weapons options for the Flintlock
    pistol?
  10. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves Mixpot reward - Ebony Pistol

Gotcha, thanks for that info. Your Ebon Flintlock should appear in that top slot to the right of your standard pistol.

To clarify, are you playing on the same account as your forums name, Berf Jiggy?

Additionally, if you check My Games & Apps>Sea of Thieves>Manage Content>Ready to Install, is the Ebon Flintlock pistol showing as a separate item to install?

If not, let's have you try
    removing profile
    power cycling
    your Xbox One console, and signing back in. When you launch Sea of Thieves again, do you have any luck seeing your Ebon Flintlock pistol skin variant?
Thema:

1. Didnt get my flintlock pistol for sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Didnt flintlock pistol

2. My game pass didnt work,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass didnt work,: I don't have my account automatically login, and when I click to sign in, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem? 8fb7b03d-bbd7-4321-908c-c1d4dfe7bea4
  3. contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund: purchased 17$ in game currency never got it in game. how do i tell microsoft b10b1244-b0c0-4e12-8ceb-41cda83140de
  4. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt: I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to...
  5. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  6. game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...: game keeps cuttin off in middle of bingo! didn't get my keys when cc goa l was reached! 064f9f3e-73f3-42f5-a100-69ffcb51e8cf
  7. So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist: So as stated above i had to make a new email and start from square one. i lost a GT with 120k gamer score. Ive built it back up so its whatever at this point but my issue is my GT is linked to an...
  8. How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?: Just bought a xbox one s dont want it in insider club program and when I choose too unenroll it says please use account that enrolled the console too unenroll. Does anybody have a solution?...
  9. Didnt get flintlock pistol for sot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt get flintlock pistol for sot: Hey, So I watched the Sea of thieves stream that would give you a code for the flintlock gun skin if you watched the stream. But I didn't get the code but I really want the flintlock skin so...
  10. SoT: Didnt got ebony flintlock yet!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoT: Didnt got ebony flintlock yet!: No Code, no msg by mixer, nothing! Please help :-)! 2d24e263-3298-40bf-bc02-94c8432f2e89