Didn’t get my may rewards

Discus and support Didn’t get my may rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I still didn’t get my mat Xbox live quest rewards 304c2ae7-096b-48fb-be05-1e7f53452b1f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Antmo443, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Antmo443
    Antmo443 Guest

I still didn’t get my mat Xbox live quest rewards

:)

Antmo443, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Didn’t get my rewards

I bought Far Cry 5 and game pass and didn’t get my rewards

IIFadedDreamz, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Didn’t get my rewards

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Didn’t get my rewards

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Didn’t get my Game Pass Reward

Hi VT3X PR0XY. This might be for Microsoft Rewards, since we don't have a 1-month game pass for 5,000 Credits. Also, you can't spend your Credits in the Xbox Live Rewards program as they are converted to your local currency. You can spend My VIP Gems though,
    5,000 Gems for a 12-month game pass.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Didn’t receive my reward

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum. Keep in mind that prizes are sent within the following month, so it would be too soon to have received anything for February.
Thema:

1. Didn’t get my may rewards - Similar Threads - Didn’t may rewards

2. Xbox One controller didn’t finish update, completely unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller didn’t finish update, completely unresponsive: Long story short, my extra controller wouldn’t sync with my OG XB1. So I plugged it in via Micro USB, and it vibrated/started the update process. It got to 46%, then said “Could not complete...
  3. Vbucks didn’t add on my ps4 fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks didn’t add on my ps4 fortnite account: Last night i tried to buy vbucks and an error popped up saying they’ll let me know when the purchase goes through but the purchase has went through on my bank, and i haven’t received any vbucks...
  4. Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox: I had bought xbox live gold the year membership a few months ago and got a new xbox for Christmas. The xbox live didn’t not transfer to the new xbox with my account. How do I get my member ship to...
  5. My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account: Recently while I was logged into my Xbox account on my ipad, i made a 20 dollar purchase of some coins in Minecraft, and at the time it did go through, but there was difficulty with the purchase...
  6. Shadowkeep Game didn’t download properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadowkeep Game didn’t download properly: Tried To download ShadowKeep, but it didn’t download properly. I do not see it in my games, and store says already installed. Found it in recently installed but cant delete or redownload it....
  7. I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them: I wanted to buy some minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition so i could buy a survival world pack but i didn’t receive the tokens but the money has been taken out of my bank, how do i get the...
  8. I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work: So i logged in and for some reason my name was Jetmountain411 or something similar and i tried changing it to “[Mod Removed]” but when i pressed save it “saved” i looked back and it didnt change,...
  9. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

in XboX Insiders
    Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes): [IMG] submitted by /u/HandsomeDj [link] [comments]
  10. Code didn’t redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code didn’t redeem: as my game was downloading to my xbox. I redeemed the code on my ipad but my bonus content is still not on my account? How do i receive my 100k VC? 59a6e15e-6031-4192-9f97-71fc30f719df