Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4 this autumn, but thought it was strange that you didn't get a bonus. Later, it came to my knowledge that you should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Megatoris, May 14, 2019.

1. Megatoris
    Megatoris Guest

:)

Megatoris, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Didn't PreOrder bonus

2. Pre-Order Promo states i didn't preorder any of my games.

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-Order Promo states i didn't preorder any of my games.: SO i preordered Middle-earth: Shadow of War, WWE 2K18, and South Park: The Fractured but Whole but it staes i never pre ordered them and would like to get my credit please and thank you....
  3. Didn't receive madden preorder bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive madden preorder bonus: When checking out I was shown the pre-order bonuses, but they haven't shown up on my account. order #8265542995 f826b4cd-0118-401a-bfb7-e7d79f39abd5
  4. I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...: with my preorder of street fighter 30th anniversary collection I was supposed to recive a redeem code for ultra street fighter 4 7 to 10 days after the realease fe5e37e9-c9c7-4340-b679-3bc78cdc48b6
  5. Preorder Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't received my preorder bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preorder Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't received my preorder bonus: Preorder Ghost Recon Wildlands on Feb 23rd 2017 didn't receive The Peruvian Connection not this after trying to look for it in game, then checked my email and xbox live messages with no luck for a...
  6. I preordered Fallout 4 and new Tomb Raider but didn't get bonuses for that.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered Fallout 4 and new Tomb Raider but didn't get bonuses for that.: Hi, please help me, girls from support said that here someone can help me, i preordered my Fallout 4 and after release should get Fallout 3, but i didn't receive any notification about that and...
  7. Didn't get codes for preorder bonuses for Rainbow Six Siege.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get codes for preorder bonuses for Rainbow Six Siege.: I didn't get any Preorder bonuses such as the gold skin for my guns with the preordered game i bought. Is there any way you guys can get me the code? My gamertag is...
  8. I preordered Divinity Original Sin 2 but didn't get the pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Divinity Original Sin 2 but didn't get the pre-order bonus: I preordered the game on august 13th back when it was in Game Preview and I finally played it yesterday when it officially released. But Sir Loras, the Squirrel Knight the companion dlc character...
  9. I preordered the ultimate addition but I didn't get it instead I got the regular and preppers ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the ultimate addition but I didn't get it instead I got the regular and preppers ...: I pre-ordered State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition but I only got the original State of Decay 2 with the Prepper's Pack. I am sure I got it because I spent my 60 dollar check on the game. I'm not...
  10. I didn't receive the 10$ preorder bonus.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive the 10$ preorder bonus.: I pre-ordered the skyrim special addition on xbox market place because there was a 10$ xbox live point preorder bonus. However I never review the bonus. a4915def-7fb8-41df-9306-a05a305b805b