Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4

Discus and support Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okey so i bought a Xbox one yesterday and downloaded Forza Horrizon 4 which i had on my PC. I have use the same account on both my PC and my Xbox. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swedishboy2, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. swedishboy2
    swedishboy2 Guest

Okey so i bought a Xbox one yesterday and downloaded Forza Horrizon 4 which i had on my PC. I have use the same account on both my PC and my Xbox. Now i need to redo Everything and havent got my cash or cars back.

How do i get my progress to my Xbox?

:)

2. AridLizard Win User

it should sync automatically.

if there is a difference between the cloud save and the local save, read the information very carefully to work out which is the one you want to keep.

for example, your Xbox should have newer save data than the PC save on the Cloud (if that wasn't over written by the Xbox save data when you started the game up)

try starting on the PC and choose local data to keep as that should be your save with all your progress.

play for a while and let that save and synchronise the data with the cloud, then shut down the game and start it on Xbox and it should detect the cloud save and sync automatically.
  3. swedishboy2 Win User

How do i make sync? Is there a option or should it do it by itself?
  4. AridLizard Win User

if your progress is still on PC, when you start on Xbox you must allow it to sync the save data on your Xbox.

if all else fails you could try contacting Forza Support at the following link

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/support

they may be able to help restore your save
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Check the PC version to make sure nothing you did has overwritten your original save.

Perform a full power cycle to clear the cache and check the game again. You may need to delete the game save on your xbox to re-sync with the cloud.
  6. Andyroo9900 Win User

does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

i have a unicorm car in my garage from forza 3 that got sent to forza 4 but didnt get the achievement and cant figure out why can any one help ?
Thema:

1. Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4 - Similar Threads - Didnt progress Forza

2. I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate: I cant Contact the support or whatever. How do i get the Code? 7640c3b8-53ec-4a38-8de9-c3a9c582629f
  3. didnt resive my epic coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    didnt resive my epic coins: SO i bought xbox live gold + apexcoins in on package. After waiting for 2 weeks i never resived any apex coins but i did resive my xbox live gold imedeatly. So i wonder what happend with my epic...
  4. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  5. Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again": Ive been trying off and on to link my twitter and xbox accounts but always get the "That didnt work, Try again" message. I have rechecked password etc multiple times every time I try. I have gone...
  6. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  7. My gt was changed and i didnt do it, any way to change it back without having to pay again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gt was changed and i didnt do it, any way to change it back without having to pay again?: I don't know who did it, but my account's gamertag was changed. It used up my 1 time free gamertag slot too, which is annoying since I was gonna change it to something else. Anyway I can contact...
  8. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  9. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]
  10. gamepass didnt work ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamepass didnt work ??: I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store , then I cant launch game , the error is 0x803f900a and 0x803F8001 I have no idea to do , what's wrong with that?...