Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X

Discus and support Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; wondering if anyone can credit my account with the 50,000 points I was suppose to receive for buying an Xbox one X Many thanks GT:... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MysticMuffinTop, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X

wondering if anyone can credit my account with the 50,000 points I was suppose to receive for buying an Xbox one X

Many thanks

GT:

:)

MysticMuffinTop, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?

I never got the Xbox Rewards points (or any points, from any of my purchases) from buying my Xbox One X. Now that program is no more, and they're running an offer for 50,000 points if you buy a One X. Is there any way I can get those points in substitution
    for never receiving my Xbox Rewards points?

xxSpartan 99xx, Jul 5, 2018
  3. TryingBrute2
    TryingBrute2 Guest
    Xbox Rewards

So i just recently got Xbox rewards on my Xbox one X but i didn't get the rewards for owning Far Cry 5, State of Decay 2, or my Xbox one X. Does anyone know how to get the points?

TryingBrute2, Jul 5, 2018
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

You would only get the points for a purchase during the promotional period, unfortunately.

maxen, Jul 5, 2018
  5. Well that's the thing, I had seen the tab for the points before I purchased the Xbox one x so it must have been in the promotional period?

MysticMuffinTop, Jul 5, 2018
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Okay, well that changes things. So, if you believe you followed the terms and conditions of the offer, and didn't receive those points, then getting in touch with Microsoft Rewards Support is most easily done by going to
    account.microsoft.com/rewards and at the bottom of the page (bottom-left) there's a link to "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support".

maxen, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Didn't reward points

2. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  3. Need help with Rewards points I didn't receive

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Rewards points I didn't receive: I ordered State of Decay 2 when you were giving 6,500 reward points but I never received them, is there a problem? The rewards page asked me to do 3 things (punch card), I did the 3 things (one...
  4. spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ...

in XBoX Rewards
    spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ...: I used points on the rewards site to buy $10 for the xbox not the visa one and never received it but it took the 500 points we should get something in return when these things happen because now...
  5. Spent Xbox Live Reward Points, didn't receive the purchase.

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent Xbox Live Reward Points, didn't receive the purchase.: I recently spent xbox live reward points to purchase 1 month worth of game pass time, to wind up not receiving a code nor any form of compensations for the spent rewards points. I was directed...
  6. Rewards points didn't deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points didn't deposit: I have 5500 reward credits but they didn't deposit to my account on the 15th any support or knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated. 7e29d717-67bf-4b63-a0ca-6b6635253d42
  7. I didn't get my reward points.

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't get my reward points.: It says get 6,000 points if I buy Wolfenstein II, which I did. But I bought The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition on the 25th of Jan. I didn't buy the basic version but I did buy the game. This...
  8. I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points: I bought an Xbox One X recently from my local retailer when I noticed today after having it for nearly a week that I didn't get my 50,000 points. Is there a way I can get them? Or did I just get...
  9. Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my microsoft rewards points: on the Microsoft Rewards app it said if i bought the xbox1 S I'd received 28000 points and i had the console since Christmas but did not get my points 5bc660c2-079d-451b-ba61-d83c0a799de6
  10. I didn't get my microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my microsoft rewards points: I bought farcry 5 and completed the challenge but I haven't received my microsoft reward points. 3359d851-ab1e-4ff6-b9dd-2f24fceacae2