Didn't get the Gamerscore for killing the 10 higher dragons

Discus and support Didn't get the Gamerscore for killing the 10 higher dragons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I killed all 10 higher dragons in DA:I and the quest is complette in the questlog, but I didn't get the 30 GS for completing the quest? Has anybody an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RomanHertel, Apr 28, 2015.

1. RomanHertel
    RomanHertel Guest

I killed all 10 higher dragons in DA:I and the quest is complette in the questlog, but I didn't get the 30 GS for completing the quest?

Has anybody an idea? Thx!

:)

RomanHertel, Apr 28, 2015
  2. microlink(2)
    microlink(2) Guest
    Earned the same achievement twice, and afraid I'll get banned. Help!!

Last night, I earned the achievement "Dragon Hunter" in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim worth 20G.

Well, today, I kill my 21st dragon and get the SAME achievement along with a bonus 20G. The achievement is only for when you kill 20 dragons, not 21. I'm afraid this will get me banned, as my gamerscore is 20G higher than it should be. Can I get banned for
    this? I didn't hack. I don't use any kind of mods or hacks on my xbox. I just defeated a dragon as usual..

Help..?

thanks.

microlink(2), Apr 28, 2015
  3. ABeaumont
    ABeaumont Guest
    XBOX ONE Under Her Skin crashes game

But after bug with this game. Really disappointed now, I've went and killed all 10 high dragons, in game tracker says 10/10 dragon killed but no achievement, did it for the tile as well thinking it would be a nice background for xbox one. Didn't exactly
    only take 5 mins either.....

ABeaumont, Apr 28, 2015
  4. RomanHertel
    RomanHertel Guest

Oops, sorry for opening a new thread for this, just found the thread "Dragon Bane Achievement Bugged"...

But yeah... the same problem here...

RomanHertel, Apr 28, 2015
  5. RomanHertel Win User

Oops, sorry for opening a new thread for this, just found the thread "Dragon Bane Achievement Bugged"...

But yeah... the same problem here...
  6. ABeaumont Win User

XBOX ONE Under Her Skin crashes game

But after bug with this game. Really disappointed now, I've went and killed all 10 high dragons, in game tracker says 10/10 dragon killed but no achievement, did it for the tile as well thinking it would be a nice background for xbox one. Didn't exactly
    only take 5 mins either.....
  7. Vairkjosa Win User

Disappearing Characters

I still have both of them. They didn't get killed did they? This DLC has stated that some areas can experience higher levels of Dragon attacks.

I fast traveled to every Dragon perch prior to see if that would reset those and so far I haven't seen any elevated levels. Do you have DG loaded?
  8. MattKohl101 Win User

Dragons... Weak?

It really all depends on the types of Dragons... If you're fighting a regular Dragon, Frost Dragon or Blood Dragon, those are all pretty weak when you get into the higher levels. (Only level 10, 20 and 30)

-

The Ancient and Elder Dragons are much tougher.

-

The problem is they don't scale with your level. It all depends on what the Dragon's called.

-

The Briarhearts can be up to level 51 and are pretty damn strong, much tougher than anything below Frost Dragon.

-

The Ancient and Elder Dragons are level 40 and 50... Ran into an Ancient Dragon and it killed me with a single blast of frost. They're freaking powerful!
  9. Miss Pwny Win User

4 Dragons, without moving a foot.

I killed a dragon and it's soul did get absorbed. It didn't burn to a crisp either :(
Thema:

1. Didn't get the Gamerscore for killing the 10 higher dragons - Similar Threads - Didn't Gamerscore killing

2. gamerscore didn't add up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerscore didn't add up.: very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my...
  3. just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.: very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my...
  4. Xbox Live Rewards Gamerscore Didn't Update

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Gamerscore Didn't Update: On May 31st by 19:00 UTC, I increased my Gamerscore to 100,029; however, the Xbox Live Rewards page still lists my Gamerscore as 99,829. With the Brag with the Badge challenge, EVERY member is...
  5. Gamerscore didn't update after May 31 cutoff date

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamerscore didn't update after May 31 cutoff date: On May 31st, I increased my Gamerscore to 100.029; however, the Xbox Live Rewards page still lists my Gamerscore as 99,829. With the Brag with the Badge challenge, EVERY member is rewarded with...
  6. I didn't get any gems when I reached 50,000 gamerscore

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't get any gems when I reached 50,000 gamerscore: So I just recently hit 50,000 gamerscore, which is a new tier. I was expecting to get something, like gems or credits, for it but I didn't get anything. It's been about a week since I reached it...
  7. Still didn't receive free game (Forza Horizon 2 for gamerscore discount code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still didn't receive free game (Forza Horizon 2 for gamerscore discount code): Re-post since I got redirected from here Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. (because it would have been too much work to move the post yourselves and help instead of telling customers who...
  8. Still didn't received my Forza Horizon 2 code for the October Gamerscore operation.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still didn't received my Forza Horizon 2 code for the October Gamerscore operation.: Hello, I suscribed at The Gamerscore opération that hallowed you to get reductions (up to 110 euros) in September/october 2015. I then received reduction code for a 500Go Xbox one wich I offered...
  9. Didn't receive my Gears of War : Ultimate Edition code for "Gamerscore Offer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my Gears of War : Ultimate Edition code for "Gamerscore Offer": Hello, I have done the "gamerscore offer" in october. I generate a code for 100€ reduction for Xbox One console in micromania. I give my code to a friend on internet. He uses my code for 100€...
  10. Achievement didn't add to gamerscore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement didn't add to gamerscore.: Knowing the xbox one achievements hardly ever work properly, I always snap the achievement app (when it actually lets me). While playing Halo TMCC a little over 24 hours ago, on my other account,...