Didn't realize Preview invite could expire. No preview forum access, and new invites ...

Discus and support Didn't realize Preview invite could expire. No preview forum access, and new invites ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So as the subject line indicates, I was lucky enough to be accepted into the Xbox One Preview program maybe 6 months ago. At the time, I was worried... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Merk Man 4 Life, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Didn't realize Preview invite could expire. No preview forum access, and new invites ...

So as the subject line indicates, I was lucky enough to be accepted into the Xbox One Preview program maybe 6 months ago. At the time, I was worried if I had preview and friends didn't, it might affect our ability to game together. Figured I'd wait and
    join later.

Since then, the invite message on my console is gone, I don't have access to the preview forums to post this message there, and the people I've communicated with directly tell me to post here, after they indicated they'd help others if they messaged them
    direct.

I understand it's a busy time, what with E3 going on, the backward compatibility getting everyone excited, and I'm not the only person with this issue. But after asking a co-worker with preview access if they'd share an invite with me, and not getting it...
    I'm frustrated since finding help doesn't seem as easy as I'd have hoped.

If someone at MS could help me out, it would be extremely appreciated.

Sincerely,

:)

Merk Man 4 Life, Jun 17, 2015
  2. Xbox One Dashboard Preview Beta Access Trouble

Hey there, xXStlCards7Xx! Sorry to see that you don't have access to your original account that had the preview invite. Unfortunately, the access isn't transferable between accounts. In order to get this account in the beta, you will need another an invite.
    You can head on over to the
    General Discussion forums to see if you can make some friends that are in the preview. Then you will want to ask them via private messages or Xbox Live messages for an invite. Once you do get the invite, you'll need to post up in the
    Update Preview Forums to have the preview team move your console over to your new account. Didn't realize Preview invite could expire.  No preview forum access, and new invites ... :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 17, 2015
  3. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Invite friend to Xbox Development Preview

You need the preview dashboard app to invite friends now, as the preview registration app no longer allows invites.

If you don't have it, you can request it in the preview forums.

The Wee Bear, Jun 17, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Didn't realize Preview invite could expire. No preview forum access, and new invites ...

Hey there Merk Man 4 Life,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. You should now have access to the Preview Program forum. When you have a chance, please head on over there to post up what you're experiencing to the proper teams. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Jun 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Didn't realize Preview invite could expire. No preview forum access, and new invites ... - Similar Threads - Didn't realize Preview

2. enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...: xbox ambassadors! You don't get tired of saying..."don't retaliate", "if you retaliate", etc... you don't realize that most of the problems are because there is a system in place that is easily...
  3. Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus: Hi! I pre-ordered STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order and comes with a pre-order bonus such as • Orange Lightsaber Blade Color • 2 cosmetic Lightsaber customization sets • Cosmetic skin for BD-1 But...
  4. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate: Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday. On Xbox menu I saw new option...
  5. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  6. Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played: So what happened to me was that I didn't purchase or play the game I was trying to refund but I couldn't get it refunded because the other person (I'll call him S.) S didn't ask me to purchase the...
  7. I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.: AMD send me a link I clicked it It sent to Microsft redeem site code got redeemed but in Xbox Live App I cant play games. 38531b72-e23b-427a-89e9-cb0885425737
  8. Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium: Hello, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for both my Xbox One and PC, but, uhh, didn't get Spotify Premium for some reason. Can anyone explain why? It'll be appreciate it if you tell me why and what...
  9. [Fallout 3] Didn't realize message would be deleted after 30 days. Can I get my code back?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Fallout 3] Didn't realize message would be deleted after 30 days. Can I get my code back?: My gamertag is . Not sure if I need to put any more info. 69a8a4be-731b-4249-b16b-975477a8edbf
  10. Activated 14 day Gold trial. Didn't realize I couldn't get games with Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activated 14 day Gold trial. Didn't realize I couldn't get games with Gold.: Hey guys, I meant to sign up for Xbox Live Gold on my new Xbox One, even bought a 1 year subscription to use. But when I opened the Xbox there was a 14 day Gold trial. So I figured sure I'll use...