Didn't Receive $15 Promotional Credit For Purchasing Gold Membership

Discus and support Didn't Receive $15 Promotional Credit For Purchasing Gold Membership in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a full year of an Xbox Live Gold membership for the sole purpose of this promotion and I spoke with a support... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OliveRainVI, Jul 13, 2015.

1. OliveRainVI
    OliveRainVI Guest

Hello, I recently purchased a full year of an Xbox Live Gold membership for the sole purpose of this promotion and I spoke with a support representative who assured me I would be receiving the code within a few days and I still have not received it.

:)

OliveRainVI, Jul 13, 2015
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jul 13, 2015
  3. INR 4000
    INR 4000 Guest
    Refre a friend

Well m new to this world..... actually m getting 3months xbox live gold membership (as a promotion offer for purchasing new xbox 360 4gigs from Microsoft)

can a friend refer me to upgrade for GOLD and can i use the same promotional 3months gold membership code to upgrade and will i be able to receive 400 MSP's

and also will i get additional 100 MSP's as an REWARD mentioned for purchasing / renewing 1st gold membership or should i buy new one after 3 months....

please help......

thanks.....

INR 4000, Jul 13, 2015
  4. Didn't Receive $15 Promotional Credit For Purchasing Gold Membership

Hey there CattierPoet8863!

Sorry to hear about the issue! This offer is only valid for purchasing Xbox Live Gold through the promotion on the dashboard. If you added an Xbox Live Gold token to your account during this promotion, it will not qualify you for this promotion.
    Just to clarify, did you purchase your Xbox Live membership through the dashboard promotion? Also, when did you purchase this offer? Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Didn't Receive $15 Promotional Credit For Purchasing Gold Membership - Similar Threads - Didn't Receive $15

2. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  3. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  4. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  5. I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, but I didn't receive new UI update

in XboX Insiders
    I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, but I didn't receive new UI update: What gives? Tried hard restart of console and manually checking for updates, nothing. submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  6. Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE: Hi, I just bought Inferno's pack in Fortnite from Microsoft Store to my Xbox account at this Sunday, the moment after I bought the pack, i received a receipt, telling me that the content was...
  7. WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??: Fallout 4. Just didn't do it for me. d9aa706c-9ce9-4323-a6a5-5826d94dbf9f
  8. I didn't receive my mixpot (Ebon Flintlock)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my mixpot (Ebon Flintlock): i watched the whole live stream on April 16 and I haven't recieved my ebon flintlock. 04153fb8-eb91-4a1a-9b57-1a20b7744102
  9. Didn't Receive Sea Of Thieves Huntress Figurehead

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Sea Of Thieves Huntress Figurehead: The figurehead in question was given away to people who watched a stream on Mixer last August. I did that with this account, but never received any notification about being rewarded it. I know it...
  10. Didn't receive my Purchase nor does it show up in order history!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my Purchase nor does it show up in order history!: So my cousin wanted to some V-Bucks for fortnite and i decided to purchase the 2500 (+300) package and after i went through the paying methods and succesfully made the purchase i couldn't find it...