Didn't receive code for a pre order game

Discus and support Didn't receive code for a pre order game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrWatts1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. DrWatts1
    DrWatts1 Guest

I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error.

:)

DrWatts1, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Didn't receive code for a pre order game - Similar Threads - Didn't receive code

2. Didn't receive code

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn't receive code: i redeemed my points for a 3 month subscription and I have not received the code for it. Any help will be appreciated thanks a5e88213-3fb9-4e6b-93c9-dd6893f8eb33
  3. Didn't receive MixPot Code from 21 of August for Huntress Figurehead.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive MixPot Code from 21 of August for Huntress Figurehead.: Hi there, as above I have not received the above. My account is definitely linked to Mixer as I received the code for the Flintlock pistol in March. I've checked the Billing Page of my account and...
  4. Didn't Receive Dragon Warrior Pack DLC Code with Digital Purchase of Skyrim on 11/27/2016

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Dragon Warrior Pack DLC Code with Digital Purchase of Skyrim on 11/27/2016: So I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) on the Xbox since it was first released and I recently found out that people who purchased Skyrim Remastered on xbox received a code for the Dragon...
  5. Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free: Hello I bought three months of gold during the promotion and I still haven't received my code. 00ebf3a4-a8aa-40b1-8869-f57409b109dc
  6. Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code: I was directed here by customer support. I participated in the buy three months of Gold get three free. I waited til the date (3-15-18) I was supposed to receive it by. I still haven't received...
  7. Didn't receive the 3 month code from the PUBG Bogo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive the 3 month code from the PUBG Bogo: Xbox Live Gold | Xbox Didn't receive the other code token 6a09172b-4a85-41dd-b857-3bd20f51e0b8
  8. Didn't receive the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive the code: I purchase the 3month membership subscription in order to get minecraft, as the promotion stated, I was supposed to get the download code on my message center, but that never really happened. I'm...
  9. Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code: Hi, I've pre-ordered Black Ops 4 via xbox.com. It shows me that I will be charged with the price about 10 days before the game comes out. But I only received a confirmation email about this,...
  10. Didn't receive rocket league code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive rocket league code: I used a code won from qwik and when I did it during the promotion I still have yet to receive the code ): fac86b4a-8949-4b57-9c12-f6420abffc70