didn't receive code for Just Cause 2 after more then 10 days

Discus and support didn't receive code for Just Cause 2 after more then 10 days in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; ין On 11/05/2015 I purchased the game "Just Cause 3" and it said that whoever pre order within 10-7 days will get Code for the game "just cause 2" in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by avi1982, Nov 18, 2015.

1. avi1982
    avi1982 Guest

ין

On 11/05/2015 I purchased the game "Just Cause 3" and it said that whoever pre order within 10-7 days will get Code for the game "just cause 2" in xbox 360

well its now over 12 days and yet i didnt recive any code

:)

avi1982, Nov 18, 2015
  2. OnlyThanatos
    OnlyThanatos Guest
    Monday 1/11/2016 NEVER GOT Just Cause 2 CODE and others... (20 days)

Well i posted this again since some user told me to wait 10 calendar days and if i didnt receive the code i must let them know...

After that they told me to wait until today Monday 11 of January and if i didnt got the code let them know...

Up to today 20 days passed and i still didnt get the code for Just Cause 2 with my Just Cause 3 buy for Xbox One

Here is my status...

Promotion name: “Free Just Cause 2 code with digital purchase of Just Cause 3 on XBOX ONE”

Date of purchase: “12/23/2015”

Issue:

“I have not received my Just Cause 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

Hope that someone can help me soon, just for inform i bought Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on 31/12/15 and didnt receive the codes for Vegas 1 and 2 Download neither didn't receive code for Just Cause 2 after more then 10 days :(

OnlyThanatos, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Bought Just Cause 3, but did not receive Just Cause 2

Hi Tibii89,

With regards to the Just Cause 2 game. If you bought the game Just Cause 3, you're already eligible to receive the other game through a game code that will be sent to your dashboard message center. You should receive it within 7 to 10 days after you purchased
    the game.

SingCongButas25, Nov 18, 2015
  4. didn't receive code for Just Cause 2 after more then 10 days

Hey there avi1982!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

1. didn't receive code for Just Cause 2 after more then 10 days - Similar Threads - didn't receive code

2. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  3. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  4. Didn't receive code

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn't receive code: i redeemed my points for a 3 month subscription and I have not received the code for it. Any help will be appreciated thanks a5e88213-3fb9-4e6b-93c9-dd6893f8eb33
  5. Didn't receive MixPot Code from 21 of August for Huntress Figurehead.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive MixPot Code from 21 of August for Huntress Figurehead.: Hi there, as above I have not received the above. My account is definitely linked to Mixer as I received the code for the Flintlock pistol in March. I've checked the Billing Page of my account and...
  6. Didn't Receive Dragon Warrior Pack DLC Code with Digital Purchase of Skyrim on 11/27/2016

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Dragon Warrior Pack DLC Code with Digital Purchase of Skyrim on 11/27/2016: So I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) on the Xbox since it was first released and I recently found out that people who purchased Skyrim Remastered on xbox received a code for the Dragon...
  7. Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free: Hello I bought three months of gold during the promotion and I still haven't received my code. 00ebf3a4-a8aa-40b1-8869-f57409b109dc
  8. Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code: I was directed here by customer support. I participated in the buy three months of Gold get three free. I waited til the date (3-15-18) I was supposed to receive it by. I still haven't received...
  9. Didn't receive the 3 month code from the PUBG Bogo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive the 3 month code from the PUBG Bogo: Xbox Live Gold | Xbox Didn't receive the other code token 6a09172b-4a85-41dd-b857-3bd20f51e0b8
  10. Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code: Hi, I've pre-ordered Black Ops 4 via xbox.com. It shows me that I will be charged with the price about 10 days before the game comes out. But I only received a confirmation email about this,...