Didn't receive full content when downloading rainbow six siege digitally only need skins

Discus and support Didn't receive full content when downloading rainbow six siege digitally only need skins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I really only want gold but I don't have any but leapard 6a19345d-d18c-4b9b-a272-9e8c0d9a6b6c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AA Freestyle, Jan 2, 2016.

1. AA Freestyle
    AA Freestyle Guest

Didn't receive full content when downloading rainbow six siege digitally only need skins

I really only want gold but I don't have any but leapard

:)

AA Freestyle, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Anonym619
    Anonym619 Guest
    X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Digitally preordered "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" for Xbox One from the Xbox Store on September 25th.

As stated on
    here
    , this preorder includes 2x exclusive bonus contents:

-1x copy of "Rainbow Six Vegas" (Xbox 360 full game)

-1x copy of "Rainbow Six Vegas 2" (Xbox 360 full game)

I already owned the first bonus game from GWG in 2013.

Anyways, today i received both bonus contents via xbox messaging system.

Unfortunately both bonus contents share the same code.

Therefor there's no way for me to reedem the second game, as i already own first game "Rainbow Six Vegas".

Livechat representative send me here for a replacement of the second bonus content "Rainbow Six Vegas 2".

Thanks

Anonym619, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Oni Paris
    Oni Paris Guest
    Rainbow six siege, vegas 1 and 2 game codes.

Hello, i bought rainbow six siege on December 25th at full price and i didn’t receive rainbow six vegas 1 and codes yet; can you help me? Thank you.

Oni Paris, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hi AA Freestyle.

The Season Pass should give you VIP access which will allow you to download the skins as they become available. If the skins you're referring to haven't unlocked in-game you'll need to reach out to
    Ubisoft Support for assistance.

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Didn't receive full content when downloading rainbow six siege digitally only need skins - Similar Threads - Didn't receive full

2. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....
  3. Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]: Ola, boa noite. eu comprei o xbox game pass ultimate semana passada e não recebi o email de vcs com o codigo para o nitro do discord ate agr, poderiam me ajudar? [Translation - Hello .. Good...
  4. Bought a game, didn't receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, didn't receive it: Hi, Today I went to the microsoft store via Google Chrome on my laptop and decided to buy Call of Duty Modern Wafare; Digital standard edition. After the payment I was sent to a page telling me...
  5. Xbox Game Pass received from Nitro Discord didn't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass received from Nitro Discord didn't work: I tried using the code received from my Nitro subscription to extend the period of my subscription of game pass ultimate. The appeared to be working, and even informed me that the 3 months of...
  6. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  7. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  8. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  9. I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, but I didn't receive new UI update

in XboX Insiders
    I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, but I didn't receive new UI update: What gives? Tried hard restart of console and manually checking for updates, nothing. submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  10. Didn't receive full bundles

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive full bundles: I pre-ordered rainbow six siege it was gonna come with rainbow six Vegas one and two I had the option to download the first Vegas but the second it will not let me buy it or download it it just...