Didn't Receive My Promotion

Discus and support Didn't Receive My Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion Details: On my dashboard, I selected an offer for a $5 gift card with the purchase of a 3 month subscription. Was it a subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Blue with a 22, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Didn't Receive My Promotion

Promotion Details:

On my dashboard, I selected an offer for a $5 gift card with the purchase of a 3 month subscription.

Was it a subscription purchase?
    Yes

How many months? 3 months

Was it at a discounted rate? No

Did you have to purchase certain games? No

Date of Purchase: June 29th 2015

Promo Item(s):
    $5 gift card

It has been 9 weeks today, and I have not received the gift card. I have checked my email and account balance.

:)

Blue with a 22, Aug 31, 2015
  2. Cr8zyyWhiteBoy, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Didn't receive promotion

For help with the Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Didn't Receive My Promotion

Hey there Blue with a 22!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

Didn't Receive My Promotion

1. Didn't Receive My Promotion - Similar Threads - Didn't Receive Promotion

2. Bought a new Xbox One S but didn't receive promotional 50,000 rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a new Xbox One S but didn't receive promotional 50,000 rewards points: Hi There, I bought a 500gb Space Grey Battlefield 1 Xbox One S on 11/28/16 from the Microsoft Store on 5th Avenue in New York City and I have not yet received my 50,000 rewards points on my Xbox...
  3. ATTENTION-DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY POINTS THAT I OWN FOR "GET EM ALL" MOVIE PROMOTION.

in XBoX Rewards
    ATTENTION-DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY POINTS THAT I OWN FOR "GET EM ALL" MOVIE PROMOTION.: I spoke with xbox customers service support and they referred me here. I didn't receive any points for the promotion that I was eligible for "get em all". the promotion only checked half the...
  4. I upgraded from Xbox One to Xbox One S but didn't receive the promotional reward points.

in XBoX Rewards
    I upgraded from Xbox One to Xbox One S but didn't receive the promotional reward points.: Hi, I upgraded from the Xbox One to the Xbox One S recently and I haven't been credited with the 50,000 rewards points that are being offered here: Xbox Live Rewards I bought the console on Nov...
  5. Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free: Hello I bought three months of gold during the promotion and I still haven't received my code. 00ebf3a4-a8aa-40b1-8869-f57409b109dc
  6. I didn't receive the 8000 FIFA point promotion item for the Super Deluxe Edition of FIFA 17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive the 8000 FIFA point promotion item for the Super Deluxe Edition of FIFA 17: okay so I bought FIFA 17 last month and I got the super deluxe edition of it, but I didn't recieve the 8000 FIFA point promotion that came with it. 5c10c801-27f7-49d7-a1f8-67af3f729e0a
  7. Didn't receive EA-Access promotion code from NHL 17 Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive EA-Access promotion code from NHL 17 Pre-order: Didn't receive EA-Access promotion code from NHL 17 Pre-order that i bought over a week ago and i need to download Fifa 17 and cant do it now. 820c7ad7-ba65-4729-8db9-a5fcf62c9840
  8. Possible solution if you didn't receive the Groove 3-month free promotion code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Possible solution if you didn't receive the Groove 3-month free promotion code: Call and after explaining that you didn't get the promotion as promised, SAY YOU WANT A REFUND FOR THE MONTH YOU PAID FOR. IF THE PERSON YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH DOES NOT CONFIRM THAT THEY CAN...
  9. Didn't receive promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive promotion: https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/forza-7-virtual-key-sweepstakes/?utm_content=en-US&utm_medium=announc... I purchasd the game and didn' get my 10 keys for the game, or my 5,000 points, can someone...
  10. Didn't receive all Gear of Wars code (due do Dec promotion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive all Gear of Wars code (due do Dec promotion): Hello! I have bought Gear of Wars 4 on December and received the codes to download GoW 1 and 2. The codes from the rest of the collection were never sent, so I wonder if the support can help me...