Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

Discus and support Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zephalegend11, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already contacted support prior to this post and the reference i will post below.

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

Zephalegend11, Dec 29, 2018
  2. ClearDeku1021 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I have not received my pre order bonus code for pre odering red dead redemption 2 and does that code also entail the money for gta 5.
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

4. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Red dead 2 special edition dlc

[*]Hi Superman, I'm sorry to hear that this is still persisting. The following list is the items that were part of the bundle for Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition:
    [*]Special Edition:
    • Base game
    • Treasure Map (pre-orders before 8/15 only)
    • GTA$1M for GTA Online (pre-order only)
    • Pre-Order Bonuses:
      • War Horse
      • Outlaw Survival Kit
      • Cash Bonus for Story Mode
    • Special Edition Content (Story Mode content):
      • Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout
      • Dappled Black Thoroughbred
      • Talisman & Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
      • Gameplay Boosts
      • The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
      • Free access to additional weapons
    Also, in regards to the War Horse
    Rockstar Support
    has this article stating how to access the War Horse. This is their response on their website;
    "The War Horse will be available once you have access to the Stables through Story Mode progression."

Hope this helps!
  6. LegendDolby1986 Win User

it can take up to two weeks to show.
Thema:

1. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code - Similar Threads - Didnt receive Red

2. I didnt received my season pass through the promo.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt received my season pass through the promo.: Hi my name is Alexis and in may i preordered Samurai Shodown due to a promo that SNK make, and for those who preorder the game before june 30 SNK gives the season pass for free. We are in August...
  3. didnt receive my vbucks=???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt receive my vbucks=???: I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it...
  4. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins: I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f
  5. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  6. Didnt receive skin after xboxinside event for sea of thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive skin after xboxinside event for sea of thieves: Hello everyone, hope y’all doing well here is my issue shortly.. i’ve been watching xboxinside event for sea of thieves game weeks ago, so that i could get a new skin from watching it from the...
  7. someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits: please I didnt receive my credits and I dont know if a code sends with it e140e4a7-f95c-483c-b5ff-322f34b8ded1
  8. Didnt receive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive: I bought the 3 months of gold with 1000 v bucks for fortnite for 10 dollars and it's been 2 weeks and I have not received anything in messeges from xbox 177aeea8-1150-4741-955e-a98fad1594b3
  9. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...
  10. I didnt receive what i want in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt receive what i want in fortnite: Hello yesterday i bought vbucks on fortnite but i didnt receive anything, but they charged me in my bank account, i dont know what to do help, i need my money back or the vbucks...