Didn't Receive Sea Of Thieves Huntress Figurehead

Discus and support Didn't Receive Sea Of Thieves Huntress Figurehead in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The figurehead in question was given away to people who watched a stream on Mixer last August. I did that with this account, but never received any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dr Goldfoot, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Dr Goldfoot
    Dr Goldfoot Guest

The figurehead in question was given away to people who watched a stream on Mixer last August. I did that with this account, but never received any notification about being rewarded it. I know it is in the game, because it's available to buy now with
    in-game currency.

:)

Dr Goldfoot, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Didn't Receive Sea Of Thieves Huntress Figurehead - Similar Threads - Didn't Receive Sea

2. I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, but I didn't receive new UI update

in XboX Insiders
    I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, but I didn't receive new UI update: What gives? Tried hard restart of console and manually checking for updates, nothing. submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  3. Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE: Hi, I just bought Inferno's pack in Fortnite from Microsoft Store to my Xbox account at this Sunday, the moment after I bought the pack, i received a receipt, telling me that the content was...
  4. WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??: Fallout 4. Just didn't do it for me. d9aa706c-9ce9-4323-a6a5-5826d94dbf9f
  5. I didn't receive my mixpot (Ebon Flintlock)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my mixpot (Ebon Flintlock): i watched the whole live stream on April 16 and I haven't recieved my ebon flintlock. 04153fb8-eb91-4a1a-9b57-1a20b7744102
  6. Sea of Thieves - Didn't receive ebony flintlock skin

in XBoX Rewards
    Sea of Thieves - Didn't receive ebony flintlock skin: I watched the livestream on mixer as well as having my account linked to mixer during the stream and I'm yet to still receive a code, I've tried emailing the Sea of Thieves crew about the issue as...
  7. Didn't receive Sea of Thieves' ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Sea of Thieves' ebon flintlock: Hello, I didn't receive the Sea of Thieves' flintlock skin that was given for watching the second stream (March 22nd) at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming. I used my xbox account to sign in in...
  8. Didn't receive my Sea of Thieves reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my Sea of Thieves reward: Hey guys! I watched the Sea of Thieves stream a while back using my Mixer account by the same name, yet I still haven't received the skin reward? I look forward to your response <3 Dunko...
  9. Didn't receive Sea of Thieves' flintlock skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive Sea of Thieves' flintlock skin: Hello, I didn't receive the Sea of Thieves' flintlock skin that was given for watching the second stream (March 22nd) at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming. I used my xbox account to sign in in...
  10. I bought the sea of Thieves in advance but I didn't receive any reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the sea of Thieves in advance but I didn't receive any reward.: How do I get it back if I don't get it? thank you 6612f9b0-3688-4e9c-8947-8148f3f1d0f5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea of thieves huntress figurehead