Didnt receive

Discus and support Didnt receive in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the 3 months of gold with 1000 v bucks for fortnite for 10 dollars and it's been 2 weeks and I have not received anything in messeges from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DiegoContreras4, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Didnt receive

I bought the 3 months of gold with 1000 v bucks for fortnite for 10 dollars and it's been 2 weeks and I have not received anything in messeges from xbox

:)

DiegoContreras4, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF George L Win User

Didnt receive

Hello sounds like you're talking about the recent promotion we had available. Have you tried checking your Xbox Messages for a message regarding the Vbucks? As well here are the terms and conditions for the offer. Terms and conditions

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Didnt receive reward

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of February, you'll want to post back here.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Didnt receive promotion

In order to qualify for promotional offers, you have to purchase the gold directly through the offer. Redeeming a code does not qualify as a purchase. So since you redeemed a code you would not have been eligible.
  5. medium bloke Win User

Didnt receive Code

I assume you're talking about Halo 4 Specialization code?

-

You should refer to this forum post for the information your require.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx
  6. SiCalvert Win User

Didnt receive code

I purchased on the US Microsoft Store site on June 15 and still have not received the free three months either. Terms and conditions said 10 business days until I receive the code. It has been well over this. I have contacted various customer service
    reps with always being told they cannot help me and sending me to different reps. I even contacted via Twitter for help. No resolution yet.
Thema:

Didnt receive

1. Didnt receive - Similar Threads - Didnt receive

2. I didnt received my season pass through the promo.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt received my season pass through the promo.: Hi my name is Alexis and in may i preordered Samurai Shodown due to a promo that SNK make, and for those who preorder the game before june 30 SNK gives the season pass for free. We are in August...
  3. didnt receive my vbucks=???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt receive my vbucks=???: I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it...
  4. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins: I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f
  5. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  6. Didnt receive skin after xboxinside event for sea of thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive skin after xboxinside event for sea of thieves: Hello everyone, hope y’all doing well here is my issue shortly.. i’ve been watching xboxinside event for sea of thieves game weeks ago, so that i could get a new skin from watching it from the...
  7. someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits: please I didnt receive my credits and I dont know if a code sends with it e140e4a7-f95c-483c-b5ff-322f34b8ded1
  8. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code: I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already contacted support prior to this post and the...
  9. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...
  10. I didnt receive what i want in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt receive what i want in fortnite: Hello yesterday i bought vbucks on fortnite but i didnt receive anything, but they charged me in my bank account, i dont know what to do help, i need my money back or the vbucks...