Didn't recieve my MineCoins.

Discus and support Didn't recieve my MineCoins. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Mrs Dear Mr I bought recently some MineCoins for Minecraft which was on the 29th of November. The issue is that I didn't receive it as I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Didn't recieve my MineCoins.

Dear Mrs

Dear Mr

I bought recently some MineCoins for Minecraft which was on the 29th of November. The issue is that I didn't receive it as I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99.

It would be a pleasure that I get a refund on my receipt (9988824370).

Yours sincerely

TheGamerBoy7613

:)

Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Didn't recieve my MineCoins.

1. Didn't recieve my MineCoins. - Similar Threads - Didn't recieve MineCoins

2. Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus: Hi! I pre-ordered STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order and comes with a pre-order bonus such as • Orange Lightsaber Blade Color • 2 cosmetic Lightsaber customization sets • Cosmetic skin for BD-1 But...
  3. Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10): Hello! I bought a "Fortnite Wild Pack" code. I typed the code in the microsoft store, then reedemed. Its just loading and loading... Then its crashed! I didn't got the skin, and when I try to...
  4. Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.: Yesterday i bought a blitz pack for halo wars 2 but never recieved the contents of the pack. Id like a refund of the purchase because it kinda sucks buying something and then not recieving what...
  5. I didn't recieve my mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't recieve my mixpot: I watched the entire sea of thieves april 16 livestream and I haven't recieved my ebon flintlock. 0cd6f475-e09b-4e0f-b359-431b244f38ec
  6. Xbox one App Didn't recieved my purchased game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one App Didn't recieved my purchased game: I bought one hour ago the game Rocket League wich is now in sale. I bought it from the xbox app on ios and didn't recieve my game. What do i have to do? 7aefc44a-b712-444b-a813-53b8d179b12d
  7. Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite: I was trying to contact epic games about my purchase for a while now but I did not receive a clear answer, I bought Vbucks from the Microsoft store and my Xbox account is linked with my PC account...
  8. Didn't recieve Ebon Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't recieve Ebon Flintlock Pistol: Hi there, I already contacted MS Support, and they sent me here. I watched the 2nd stream logged in with my gamertag: Watched for the same ammount of time as my wife. She got her pistol skin...
  9. I've watched the stream for about 30-45 minutes, maybe more, but i didn't recieve the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've watched the stream for about 30-45 minutes, maybe more, but i didn't recieve the ...: Like the titel says, I watched the stream for longer than the time I needed to watch it and logged in with my MS account (which is also my XBOX account), made sure it was linked to it too. But no...
  10. I bought V-Bucks but didn't recieve them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought V-Bucks but didn't recieve them: I bought 6500 (+1500) V-Bucks for Fortnite in the Microsoft Store (On my PC) and i didn't recieve them.... I've linked my Xbox Account to Epic Games and I think I will recieve them on PC too...