Didn’t reserve $5 visa prepaid card that I ordered

Discus and support Didn’t reserve $5 visa prepaid card that I ordered in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; redeemed $5 prepaid Visa card through rewards and never received the email 499589bc-6da7-470d-bf75-1d2c6ae5bca0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ryleex, Jun 16, 2018.

1. ryleex
    ryleex Guest

redeemed $5 prepaid Visa card through rewards and never received the email

:)

ryleex, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Not sure how in 2016, you don't use debit or credit cards but that's just me.

Anyway, could someone else confirm if using prepaid VISAs work or not? You could always go to gamestop or bestbuy, use your prepaid VISA card on a subscription xbox live card. That should work. Perhaps order a digital code on amazon with your prepaid VISA. I'm pretty sure they accept it.

Fuhgeddit, Jun 16, 2018
  3. B-Mitch905
    B-Mitch905 Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

I have used prepaid visa/mastercards in the past and they have worked. I never tried for a gold sub though because I would never pay full retail price for a gold sub

B-Mitch905, Jun 16, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ryleex,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once we know more, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jun 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello ryleex,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ryleex,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ryleex,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once we know more, we will update this thread.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Have a question

Right. There are 2 different $5 items you can redeem though. There's the $5 prepaid Visa card or the 5,000 rewards credits which is equal to $5.
  9. Smwutches Win User

5$ Visa® Prepaid Card

Since it's a Visa gift card, make sure you're redeeming it at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

5$ Visa® Prepaid Card

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

Thema:

1. Didn’t reserve $5 visa prepaid card that I ordered - Similar Threads - Didn’t reserve visa

2. Vbucks didn’t add on my ps4 fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks didn’t add on my ps4 fortnite account: Last night i tried to buy vbucks and an error popped up saying they’ll let me know when the purchase goes through but the purchase has went through on my bank, and i haven’t received any vbucks...
  3. Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox: I had bought xbox live gold the year membership a few months ago and got a new xbox for Christmas. The xbox live didn’t not transfer to the new xbox with my account. How do I get my member ship to...
  4. My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account: Recently while I was logged into my Xbox account on my ipad, i made a 20 dollar purchase of some coins in Minecraft, and at the time it did go through, but there was difficulty with the purchase...
  5. Shadowkeep Game didn’t download properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadowkeep Game didn’t download properly: Tried To download ShadowKeep, but it didn’t download properly. I do not see it in my games, and store says already installed. Found it in recently installed but cant delete or redownload it....
  6. I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them: I wanted to buy some minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition so i could buy a survival world pack but i didn’t receive the tokens but the money has been taken out of my bank, how do i get the...
  7. I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work: So i logged in and for some reason my name was Jetmountain411 or something similar and i tried changing it to “[Mod Removed]” but when i pressed save it “saved” i looked back and it didnt change,...
  8. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

in XboX Insiders
    Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes): [IMG] submitted by /u/HandsomeDj [link] [comments]
  9. Code didn’t redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code didn’t redeem: as my game was downloading to my xbox. I redeemed the code on my ipad but my bonus content is still not on my account? How do i receive my 100k VC? 59a6e15e-6031-4192-9f97-71fc30f719df
  10. iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.: [img] Xbox Live app does not work on ios 13 iphone 6s. Minecraft also does not work, I can not log in xbox live. I am the owner of realms and I urgently need to return access....