didnt resive my epic coins

Discus and support didnt resive my epic coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; SO i bought xbox live gold + apexcoins in on package. After waiting for 2 weeks i never resived any apex coins but i did resive my xbox live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alekscinovs, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Alekscinovs
    Alekscinovs Guest

SO i bought xbox live gold + apexcoins in on package. After waiting for 2 weeks i never resived any apex coins but i did resive my xbox live gold imedeatly. So i wonder what happend with my epic coins.

:)

Alekscinovs, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Alekscinovs Win User

Hi Alek,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend checking your Xbox live messages, also the email you log in with to check there and check junk and spam folder. Usually the code for the apex coins will come as an Xbox live message. If the message or email isn't
    there, you may want to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thanks,

Brad
    Thanks for the answer
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Alek,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend checking your Xbox live messages, also the email you log in with to check there and check junk and spam folder. Usually the code for the apex coins will come as an Xbox live message. If the message or email isn't
    there, you may want to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. bengornall Win User

redeemed 12 month gold live and still no free points

i also havent resived my points yet and it was about the sam time for me
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

The support is a big joke

Hi,

The 1000 Apex coins was an offer with a purchase of Xbox Live Gold that ended. If you havent had the code you didnt meet the requirements for the offer i think.

Maybe contact Epic Games, but i think after the offer Xbox Team Can't Help you.

Thanks,
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Season Pass Refund (Epic, do the right thing)

Epic and PCF really disappeared didnt they?
Thema:

1. didnt resive my epic coins - Similar Threads - didnt resive epic

2. I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate: I cant Contact the support or whatever. How do i get the Code? 7640c3b8-53ec-4a38-8de9-c3a9c582629f
  3. Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4: Okey so i bought a Xbox one yesterday and downloaded Forza Horrizon 4 which i had on my PC. I have use the same account on both my PC and my Xbox. Now i need to redo Everything and havent got my...
  4. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  5. Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again": Ive been trying off and on to link my twitter and xbox accounts but always get the "That didnt work, Try again" message. I have rechecked password etc multiple times every time I try. I have gone...
  6. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  7. My gt was changed and i didnt do it, any way to change it back without having to pay again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gt was changed and i didnt do it, any way to change it back without having to pay again?: I don't know who did it, but my account's gamertag was changed. It used up my 1 time free gamertag slot too, which is annoying since I was gonna change it to something else. Anyway I can contact...
  8. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  9. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]
  10. gamepass didnt work ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamepass didnt work ??: I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store , then I cant launch game , the error is 0x803f900a and 0x803F8001 I have no idea to do , what's wrong with that?...