didnt resive my epic coins

Discus and support didnt resive my epic coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; SO i bought xbox live gold + apexcoins in on package. After waiting for 2 weeks i never resived any apex coins but i did resive my xbox live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alekscinovs, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Alekscinovs
    Alekscinovs Guest

SO i bought xbox live gold + apexcoins in on package. After waiting for 2 weeks i never resived any apex coins but i did resive my xbox live gold imedeatly. So i wonder what happend with my epic coins.

:)

Alekscinovs, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Alekscinovs Win User

Hi Alek,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend checking your Xbox live messages, also the email you log in with to check there and check junk and spam folder. Usually the code for the apex coins will come as an Xbox live message. If the message or email isn't
    there, you may want to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thanks,

Brad
    Thanks for the answer
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Alek,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend checking your Xbox live messages, also the email you log in with to check there and check junk and spam folder. Usually the code for the apex coins will come as an Xbox live message. If the message or email isn't
    there, you may want to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. bengornall Win User

redeemed 12 month gold live and still no free points

i also havent resived my points yet and it was about the sam time for me
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

The support is a big joke

Hi,

The 1000 Apex coins was an offer with a purchase of Xbox Live Gold that ended. If you havent had the code you didnt meet the requirements for the offer i think.

Maybe contact Epic Games, but i think after the offer Xbox Team Can't Help you.

Thanks,
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Season Pass Refund (Epic, do the right thing)

Epic and PCF really disappeared didnt they?
Thema:

1. didnt resive my epic coins - Similar Threads - didnt resive epic

2. I paid for my purchase for a minecraft relam but didnt get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my purchase for a minecraft relam but didnt get it.: So i went on to Microsoft and paid through subscriptions but it still says its over due and the money has come out of my account. 6428b4fd-3f08-44f6-b57a-50b10b51e076
  3. My game pass didnt work,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass didnt work,: I don't have my account automatically login, and when I click to sign in, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem? 8fb7b03d-bbd7-4321-908c-c1d4dfe7bea4
  4. contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund: purchased 17$ in game currency never got it in game. how do i tell microsoft b10b1244-b0c0-4e12-8ceb-41cda83140de
  5. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt: I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to...
  6. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  7. game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...: game keeps cuttin off in middle of bingo! didn't get my keys when cc goa l was reached! 064f9f3e-73f3-42f5-a100-69ffcb51e8cf
  8. So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist: So as stated above i had to make a new email and start from square one. i lost a GT with 120k gamer score. Ive built it back up so its whatever at this point but my issue is my GT is linked to an...
  9. How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?: Just bought a xbox one s dont want it in insider club program and when I choose too unenroll it says please use account that enrolled the console too unenroll. Does anybody have a solution?...
  10. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c