*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** claims I have a new Xbox...

Discus and support *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** claims I have a new Xbox... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had not seen the email until today, 1/21/2019, but an email claiming to be from Microsoft has the headline, "Say hello to your new xbox one." and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FadeOut_GFX, Jan 30, 2019.

1. FadeOut_GFX
    FadeOut_GFX Guest

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** claims I have a new Xbox...

I had not seen the email until today, 1/21/2019, but an email claiming to be from Microsoft has the headline, "Say hello to your new xbox one." and says my gamertag, and seems legit. Except for the fact that I never ordered an xbox one. I only have an
    xbox 360, which didn't connect to Xbox Live until the beginning of this year when I hooked it up to my Xbox Live account. I have looked into this, but it seems that those cases happened in 2013, and its 2019 (December 28, 2018 is when I got the email.) Should
    I contact Microsoft support? Or what should I do? Or nothing at all, seeming that this might be a fake email.

:)

FadeOut_GFX, Jan 30, 2019
  2. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. jmbyers Win User

Email and sign in address question.

Unfortunately this cannot be done. The only way to do this would be to change your current email to the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and create a new account with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but by doing this you would only get generic xbox emails and not ones related to the gamertag
    associated with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account.
  4. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  5. Klokkwork Win User

how do i find

You'll want to check the email inbox for your Microsoft Account email. i.e. if you log into your account with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, but you get all your notifications at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, you'll still want to check *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for the message regarding your suspension.
  6. YXCZQTRI Win User

I have two problems that are very Urgent

please email my alternative email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because I can not access my primary email for my Xbox live account which is gamertag: Saint Krumpis and email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

1. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** claims I have a new Xbox... - Similar Threads - *** Die Mail

2. Omega 1 Wireless: Hi I can not activate my Gold membership *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Omega 1 Wireless: Hi I can not activate my Gold membership *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...: Omega 1 Wireless (ISPs): Hi I can not activate my Gold membership *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I entered this account 5 tim you will help me to activate my...
  3. BUY SUPR NOTES UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES ONLINE (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUY SUPR NOTES UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES ONLINE (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...: We are reliable, quality and unique producer of excellent grade of super notes Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. Fake banknotes, fake documents like ID, driver’s license, passport. /*** Die...
  4. Hi I can not activate my Gold membership *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I can not activate my Gold membership *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen ...: Hi I can not activate my Gold membership *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I entered this account 5 times and I want it to be new.I want to use your family account....
  5. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: Hello! I have made the order for warranty repair of the gamepad for Xbox One. Order number 1429932605, date 15/06/2018. The transport label still hasn't come to my e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I downloaded the puppies puzzle collection several days ago; now the collection is no longer on my computer. What happened to it???? daa7922d-3c71-417f-a7aa-71bbc3874812
  7. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: NFL Game Pass video for games not working on Xbox One. Is anyone else having same problem daf56298-a78e-4e9f-a690-067c90b2159f
  8. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: My Solitare game was changed, I HATE this version. I want my old one back!!! 760c0261-30c5-427a-8872-5757af9575cf
  9. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I downloaded the puppies puzzle collection several days ago; now the collection is no longer on my computer. What happened to it???? daa7922d-3c71-417f-a7aa-71bbc3874812
  10. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: Hello, i baught myself xbox gift card as present but now they say my code is from another regio. How do I fix this? 1735ea46-54dc-4eea-a1b1-053c144ae724