Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

Discus and support Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Two Tones Rebel, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same product, and that the prices are inconsistent across
    all plataforms, where on steam and on the warframe official site the price for the wukong prime access cloud walker is 157,99 R$ (40 USD) the same item is being sold on playstation for 245,50 R$ (63 USD) and on xbox is being sold for 297,45 R$ (76 USD) where
    the last time i bought a prime access was limbo for 179,99 R$ (46 USD) on xbox.

i thought that there was a error with the price because the cloud walker pass cost more in the xbox store (297,50 R$) then the primal fury pass on pc (276,99 R$) which isn't avaliable on xbox ,and the
    one that is includes way less platinun and there's no cosmetics, so i thought that maybe the pricess were changed on both itens.

Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms [​IMG]

:)

Two Tones Rebel, Aug 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

This is set by the publishers as mentioned. They are different on three different platforms but that's like saying three separate things have different prices. That's fairly normal. It would be strange if the prices were all different on one platform.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry you're upset. However, the platform does not set the price of a product. Prices are set by the publisher of the game and then posted by the platform. If you're upset with prices of products I would recommend speaking with the publisher.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Ya so you have to deal with them

Conversioms isnt xbox either

Thats between you and the government and banks they are talking about currency conversion you deal with this every day when buying any consumer product regardless of platform right now if you didnt know there is tariffs

Which all platforms are fighting right now

There is notjhing noone can do but wait it out

Thr publisher sets thr price which is converted to their currency

Whenever they get a good rate is dependent on the payment proccessor fyi thats banks and other insitutions

This varies nothing to do with xbox sony etc

Now whenever thry set a lower price on one platform is upto them
  5. Saeleth Win User

Unfoetunately in many cases pricing will vary by region. Typically the price is set by the developer, I wish I had a really good reason why it costs more in some regions than others but in some cases it does seem random.
  6. Two Tones Rebel Win User

i did and they said this

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms - Similar Threads - Diferent prices warframe

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  3. Click on promo price and it disappears?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Click on promo price and it disappears?: Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99. I went online to xboxlive.com to check in...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Pricing: I went to the shops today and noticed that in all the shops that sells Xbox Live Gold, the price has gone up by £10. Having 12 month subscription of Gold for £40 was expensive enough, why has the...
  5. Precio de los juegos de Xbox en euros cuando soy de Argentina (Price of Xbox games in euros...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Precio de los juegos de Xbox en euros cuando soy de Argentina (Price of Xbox games in euros...: Cuando quiero comprar juegos no lo puedo hacer porque al colocar los datos de facturación, el precio se vuelve a Euros (solo en ese momento se pasa a euros, porque anterior a esto todo el catalogo...
  6. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price: We have tried to accept a Game Pass Ulimate offer of £1/one month made to my daughter logged in to her Console Having followed the process all the way to the end we received a message that said:...
  8. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...
  9. Gametarg Diferent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametarg Diferent: Need Help, my gametarg is , but in the game sea of thieves show a diferent nick, how i change that. [img] 7e6b3f6d-4144-4a96-a972-b080025e1ce5
  10. Games open with a diferent account that the one i'm signed in with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games open with a diferent account that the one i'm signed in with: I´m signed in in xbox with one account, but when i open the game it start with a different account. de14125a-bb72-48e8-8be9-1b776319e51c