Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

Discus and support Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Two Tones Rebel, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same product, and that the prices are inconsistent across
    all plataforms, where on steam and on the warframe official site the price for the wukong prime access cloud walker is 157,99 R$ (40 USD) the same item is being sold on playstation for 245,50 R$ (63 USD) and on xbox is being sold for 297,45 R$ (76 USD) where
    the last time i bought a prime access was limbo for 179,99 R$ (46 USD) on xbox.

i thought that there was a error with the price because the cloud walker pass cost more in the xbox store (297,50 R$) then the primal fury pass on pc (276,99 R$) which isn't avaliable on xbox ,and the
    one that is includes way less platinun and there's no cosmetics, so i thought that maybe the pricess were changed on both itens.

Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms [​IMG]

:)

Two Tones Rebel, Aug 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

This is set by the publishers as mentioned. They are different on three different platforms but that's like saying three separate things have different prices. That's fairly normal. It would be strange if the prices were all different on one platform.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry you're upset. However, the platform does not set the price of a product. Prices are set by the publisher of the game and then posted by the platform. If you're upset with prices of products I would recommend speaking with the publisher.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Ya so you have to deal with them

Conversioms isnt xbox either

Thats between you and the government and banks they are talking about currency conversion you deal with this every day when buying any consumer product regardless of platform right now if you didnt know there is tariffs

Which all platforms are fighting right now

There is notjhing noone can do but wait it out

Thr publisher sets thr price which is converted to their currency

Whenever they get a good rate is dependent on the payment proccessor fyi thats banks and other insitutions

This varies nothing to do with xbox sony etc

Now whenever thry set a lower price on one platform is upto them
  5. Saeleth Win User

Unfoetunately in many cases pricing will vary by region. Typically the price is set by the developer, I wish I had a really good reason why it costs more in some regions than others but in some cases it does seem random.
  6. Two Tones Rebel Win User

i did and they said this

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms - Similar Threads - Diferent prices warframe

2. No price given.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No price given.: Somehow a game got installed on my Xbox console what to start to play and then it wanted me to pay why did it not tell me what the price of the game was from the get-go ??...
  3. Halo Reach Price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Price: Hello Xbox community, I have a question and you may or may not be able to answer it for me. Anyways, I am curious as to why halo reach (a ten year old video game) is priced at $20+ tax? If I could...
  4. Price of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of game: I was going to buy the game skate 3 for $7.48 the when i went to put my bank account details in, the raised the price to $29.95. WHY?????? 588cb83b-6136-41b3-80de-0dbf8bcbf299
  5. Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...: I have my main Xbox setup as the "home Xbox" and have the Ultimate game pass option. My son's account is a free account. He can do everything he needs to do on this xbox since it is set to the...
  6. Xbox one console pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console pricing: I'm thinking of buying a new secondary Xbox. one X console as a backup to my all digital console in case it malfunctions in the long run and the lowest price of it right now is 349 and I'm not...
  7. Getting diferent versions of one game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting diferent versions of one game: Hi, I bought Watch Dogs 2 in a sale in October 13 and I get the same game but the gold edition in November 22. My question is, could I get a refund for the first game? I really don't expect it to...
  8. Dayz isn't discount price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz isn't discount price: I apparently downloaded dayz last night while it was on sale for 29.99 however this morning i tried to play the game and it said i don't own it. I have the money on my account now i cant play the...
  9. Gametarg Diferent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametarg Diferent: Need Help, my gametarg is , but in the game sea of thieves show a diferent nick, how i change that. [img] 7e6b3f6d-4144-4a96-a972-b080025e1ce5
  10. Games open with a diferent account that the one i'm signed in with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games open with a diferent account that the one i'm signed in with: I´m signed in in xbox with one account, but when i open the game it start with a different account. de14125a-bb72-48e8-8be9-1b776319e51c