Difference between a and b

Discus and support Difference between a and b in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm seeing all this pictures about group B, what's the difference between a and b submitted by /u/xx_joslat_xx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xx_joslat_xx, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Difference between a and b

I'm seeing all this pictures about group B, what's the difference between a and b

submitted by /u/xx_joslat_xx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xx_joslat_xx, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

The difference between then and now

The are some old DLC items that never became free or have dropped in price. I think that decision is up to Microsoft/Developers.
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

A lot of your complaint is actually aimed at the developers who pull junk stunts like online passes, dlc scheme, etc
  4. Epixtactic Win User

Only now can you do something you didn't do then.
  5. Viperman Win User

I do agree that some things should be free. Just for giggles I threw in Call of Duty 3 (original not MW) and absolutely NO games were being played or found in Multiplayer. So why are they still charging for the Map packs when no one plays. Just let people
    have em for free. It's not like there making money on very old dlc. I'm sure others have even more examples. :)

Cheers!
  6. Mattom Win User

Things change, not always for the better. Movie tickets used to be $5. Now they are $10+ and you get commercials/ads.

I agree dlc should be reduced after a length in time.
Thema:

Difference between a and b

1. Difference between a and b - Similar Threads - Difference between

2. What's the difference between Alpha Skip ahead and Alpha rings

in XboX Insiders
    What's the difference between Alpha Skip ahead and Alpha rings: I'm now able to join alpha ring. Frankly, I'm a pretty groovy guy and I want all the new updates as soon as they're available. Which ring would give me more new stuff more often? submitted by...
  3. Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: Hello everyone, I'm interested in buying Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition soon, however I noticed there are two versions of the product and aside from a price difference, I can't tell what one...
  4. Migrate archives between different accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrate archives between different accounts: When I first got this console, I used a family account because I was not old enough. There are a lot of precious game archives on this account, and I used to work hard to get them through. Now I...
  5. What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...: I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother. 5f58261c-545d-4345-8bc9-98d9118a0ee3
  6. The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...: In the Russian version of the game some words are not correctly translated, which ones, I will tell you more. Translated to the English-speaking community, maybe they can somehow influence what is...
  7. What’s the difference between a regular XBox gift card and one that says XBox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between a regular XBox gift card and one that says XBox Live?: I know the majority of you will think this is a stupid question but I’m just a mom not a gamer. Anyways... My son is wanting V-Bucks for Fortnite for Christmas and asked or a XBox gift card. When...
  8. What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass: Greeting my name is Ray, I recently bought my Xbox One S, and when I bought it came with an Xbox Live Gold which has prompted me to go Microsoft website, the isn't much about detail information...
  9. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...: my question is in the title 923852bf-8efb-44bc-aaa8-37fe366215a3
  10. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...: my question is in the title 923852bf-8efb-44bc-aaa8-37fe366215a3