Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?

Discus and support Different Charges on Multiple Accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I removed a card from billing info making it impossible for the card to be charged right? My friend buys Battlefield 4 Premium with HIS card and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremiahElkins, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?

So I removed a card from billing info making it impossible for the card to be charged right? My friend buys Battlefield 4 Premium with HIS card and it says in purchase history that the card was different and now we found out we were both charged for it?!?!
    Please help!

:)

JeremiahElkins, Aug 18, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Check the account that your friend used to purchase the Battlefield 4 Premium and see if your card is on there. If it is the account that you removed the card from, just double check that the card has been removed
    (it may take some time for the system to catch up) if it has, you may need to contact

customer support
  3. cleopete Win User

Your payment instrument could not be authorized (Paypal Problems)

I just had the same prob with two different cards. Hope they don't try hitting me with multiple $2 charges...
  4. cccmaster Win User

Multiple charges

Why did I get charged again after I cancelled my subscription!!! Freaking over charged my account and cost me $70!!! worst investment ever buying a one! never again!
  5. Dmerc KING Win User

Multiple charges

you are right i didnot due auto renew and did know about it a year later i get an email saying they tried to charge an acout that i dont use. so i turned of renewel but they keep trying to charge the account over and over. they wont even let me delete the
    card number they say there is a bill pending i want to stop the membership wow and why does microsoft charge to connect with thier game system anyway, none else does
  6. ngocphi Win User

Multiple charges

There Is a notice THIs membership will renew at regular rate

Bbb would have an major issue if users could get out of their contracts as it is a binding contract

Major businesses would lose millions because customers would ignore bills and get away with it

Next time read the notes in front of you before you click purchase now
Thema:

1. Different Charges on Multiple Accounts? - Similar Threads - Different Charges Multiple

2. Differences between these two rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Differences between these two rings?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ferrelicious [link] [comments]
  3. Gamertag different on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag different on screen: My gamertag is not what is on my play screen when i go live.......Help 091587e3-d021-4f62-83a8-4abca0b20681
  4. Differences?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Differences?: Could you please tell me the differences between Xbox Console Companion and Xbox Console Companion Beta? i am curious,thanks. 77c4fedd-5372-4de5-bf15-7d6d97b9db3f
  5. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears “check the instructions that came with your...
  6. Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine: Right now I don't count with unlimited home internet plan so I can't download heavy games in my console. I wonder if I can download the game in an external HDD from my friend's console and then...
  7. I can't sign I have reset my internet and tried different accounts my internet is fine....

in XboX Insiders
    I can't sign I have reset my internet and tried different accounts my internet is fine....: I have reset my internet and tried different accounts my internet is fine. Error code: "0x80a30204 submitted by /u/YeerLord591 [link] [comments]
  8. Use Xbox Live on two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use Xbox Live on two different consoles: I have two Xbox one consoles, one at my Father's house and one at my Mother's house. I have an active subscription to Live that I've purchased at my Mother's house. When I login to my account at...
  9. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...
  10. Being charged and renewal on two different days?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged and renewal on two different days?: So I didn't know whether this should be under Xbox Live support or Billing support, but I decided here would probably be better. So I have (had now) Xbox Live Gold monthly charges. However, the...