Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?

Discus and support Different Charges on Multiple Accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I removed a card from billing info making it impossible for the card to be charged right? My friend buys Battlefield 4 Premium with HIS card and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremiahElkins, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?

So I removed a card from billing info making it impossible for the card to be charged right? My friend buys Battlefield 4 Premium with HIS card and it says in purchase history that the card was different and now we found out we were both charged for it?!?!
    Please help!

:)

JeremiahElkins, Aug 18, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Check the account that your friend used to purchase the Battlefield 4 Premium and see if your card is on there. If it is the account that you removed the card from, just double check that the card has been removed
    (it may take some time for the system to catch up) if it has, you may need to contact

customer support
  3. cleopete Win User

Your payment instrument could not be authorized (Paypal Problems)

I just had the same prob with two different cards. Hope they don't try hitting me with multiple $2 charges...
  4. cccmaster Win User

Multiple charges

Why did I get charged again after I cancelled my subscription!!! Freaking over charged my account and cost me $70!!! worst investment ever buying a one! never again!
  5. Dmerc KING Win User

Multiple charges

you are right i didnot due auto renew and did know about it a year later i get an email saying they tried to charge an acout that i dont use. so i turned of renewel but they keep trying to charge the account over and over. they wont even let me delete the
    card number they say there is a bill pending i want to stop the membership wow and why does microsoft charge to connect with thier game system anyway, none else does
  6. ngocphi Win User

Multiple charges

There Is a notice THIs membership will renew at regular rate

Bbb would have an major issue if users could get out of their contracts as it is a binding contract

Major businesses would lose millions because customers would ignore bills and get away with it

Next time read the notes in front of you before you click purchase now
Thema:

1. Different Charges on Multiple Accounts? - Similar Threads - Different Charges Multiple

2. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

in XboX Insiders
    Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top: [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  3. Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.: I know this has been asked and asked again. I'm hoping this continues to get attention though. Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft Account (MSA) and not the one I use. I would...
  4. Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?: I've had my GT linked to my parents email since I was super young, and now I'd like to transfer it to my email. Is there any basic way I can do this without going through a ton of support or...
  5. Moving Xbox Game Pass games to a different PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Xbox Game Pass games to a different PC: Sorry for my bad English, It is not my main language A few days ago I downloaded some games on Xbox Game Pass on my laptop at a friends house. The reason why I did that is, because my stationary...
  6. : Different speeds on PC and Xbox.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Different speeds on PC and Xbox.: : Different speeds on PC and Xbox. How do you measure the speed? Are you using the Xbox "built in" speedtest in the network settings? Be aware that this test always seems to contact a Xbox Live...
  7. Available Microsoft balance is different when paying!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Available Microsoft balance is different when paying!: Hey guys, I'd like to pay a game(56.25 TRY) by using my balance(66.5 TRY), but only 41.5 TRY is available when paying! Do you know what's wrong and how to do? Thanks in advance! [img] [img]...
  8. Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: Hello everyone, I'm interested in buying Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition soon, however I noticed there are two versions of the product and aside from a price difference, I can't tell what one...
  9. Different game edition compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different game edition compatibility: I have Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. If i install it on my Xbox One will it install all the dlc? Or only just game without them? 8d1750e7-2a1a-4e44-b34a-5e2fa1704a81
  10. Being charged and renewal on two different days?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged and renewal on two different days?: So I didn't know whether this should be under Xbox Live support or Billing support, but I decided here would probably be better. So I have (had now) Xbox Live Gold monthly charges. However, the...