Different error code

Discus and support Different error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone getting 0x97e107ed? Some of my apps work but no games will load up. b4baa9a7-1073-419d-8b0e-ff5b6c21155f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveAshley, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DaveAshley
    DaveAshley Guest

Different error code

Is anyone getting 0x97e107ed? Some of my apps work but no games will load up.

:)

DaveAshley, Aug 9, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Different error code

It is some problem in the service, the technical team is already working to solve.
  3. DAPA373 Win User

Different error code

creeping issues, what does that even mean. If I was looking for vague answers i'd call Ms. Cleo. I get there's an outage of some sort, don't really understand why that would affect offline games. They could at least be transparent and let us know
    what is going on. I see many people are dealing with this, so i know that I'm not the only one. I'm sure we'd all appreciate being kept in the loop. everyone saying check this service status is getting a bit tiring.
    I agree completely. nothing including offline play is working for me.
  4. orcathunder16 Win User

Different error code

It is the same for me but the last letters change between df ed and ede
  5. pukymina1 Win User

Different error code

I have the same error code and problem.
  6. FC2Conway Win User

Different error code

Also may I note that this problem is only on my Xbox One S as my Xbox One X is running just fine with no issues at all. Does anyone else have both and can confirm this same report?
Thema:

Different error code

1. Different error code - Similar Threads - Different error code

2. Trouble with 2 different errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with 2 different errors: I keep getting 'took too long to start' and 'insert the game disc, we need that to verify the license' errors 2 to 3 times weekly. Power cycling/hard restarting helps temporarily, but then the...
  3. Error Message: You might need to redeem it on a different page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message: You might need to redeem it on a different page: Split from this thread. No one wrote the solution to the problem. I just buy an XBOX One x with NBA2K19. So no third party. i got the same exact issues. Should i try changing my region? The...
  4. Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live: My xbox one x repeatedly has start up errors such as E200 E105 E101 and some others i try troubleshooting and restarting still doesnt work ive tried factory reset still get the same errors also...
  5. Two Different Error Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Different Error Codes: I've been playing Mahjong perfectly fine since I upgraded to windows 10 and was just playing it yesterday. However I go to play it now and I get an message saying there is a problem downloading...
  6. Choose different payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Choose different payment error: I've been receiving this all day. It's driving me nuts. I tried PayPal, I tried using the card itself, and I tried to use Xbox Live gift cards. Nothing. Region: USA Physical Location: USA...
  7. Why are there different error codes for the same problem and none of them are in the database?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there different error codes for the same problem and none of them are in the database?: I've had six different error codes for this problem, I'm trying to play Heavy Weapon on my Xbox One but it keeps closing it and giving me a code that's not in the error code database on here....
  8. Different error code, same BS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different error code, same BS: Mine is 0x800705b4, but I'm in the same boat... can't play any downloaded games. ****, I can't even launch anything from "My games & apps." 23c6feac-f280-4025-b33c-40e210048242
  9. Error : Please try a different payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error : Please try a different payment option: The error states : This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those accounts and try again, or add a different payment option. (while trying to get 1...
  10. I keep getting different error codes signing in...the latest 0x87dd0017

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting different error codes signing in...the latest 0x87dd0017: It is a mess yet the status says everything is working Previously it was error code 0x80048051. 4f71f6e3-c343-4202-b673-25f47f98762c