Different game edition compatibility

Discus and support Different game edition compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. If i install it on my Xbox One will it install all the dlc? Or only just game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackW0lf, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BlackW0lf
    BlackW0lf Guest

I have Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. If i install it on my Xbox One will it install all the dlc? Or only just game without them?

:)

BlackW0lf, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I have a physical copy of that game too its the "Ultimate Sith Edition" or whatever. It came with a separate DLC install disc. If yours was a version that came with a code then once you install the core game... then if you check your ready to install in
    that game your DLC should be there. But, I do believe you should have a separate disc for DLC for that game.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello BlackW0lf!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

It all depends on how you acquired / purchased the DLC. Did you buy them separately or did they come with the game?

There's only one way to find out...

What I would suggest you do is, install the game onto your Xbox one console.

Once the game is installed, go to My Games and Apps - Games - Highlight the game - Click the start button - Go to manage games - and check to see if your DLC content appears in the "Ready to Install" / "manage Add-ons" section.

Try that and let us know how it turns out.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forum support
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

It will install all content if you have it in your account or the disc with its content.
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

If it has all the DLC on the disc it will be installed..
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Once you have the disc inserted into the console, click the menu button on the title then go into "Manage game and add ons". If you purchased the ultimate edition, which included all the dlc, you should see that content available under "Ready to be Installed".
Thema:

1. Different game edition compatibility - Similar Threads - Different game edition

2. Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine: Right now I don't count with unlimited home internet plan so I can't download heavy games in my console. I wonder if I can download the game in an external HDD from my friend's console and then...
  3. Telling the difference between games I own and games that are available through subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling the difference between games I own and games that are available through subscriptions: Pretty straight forward question how can I tell what I games I paid for that I own compared to games only available to me through Games With Gold and Game Pass? I've bought digital versions of...
  4. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  5. Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente??[Translation-Why is my Xbox Game Bar different???]

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente??[Translation-Why is my Xbox Game Bar different???]: [img] Não aparece as conquistas, amigos e o botão de overlay. [Translation-Achievements, friends and the overlay button do not appear.] 2f5d7b83-a108-463c-a784-252f8b9c5eb5
  6. Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente? [Mod Translation - Why is my Xbox Game Bar different?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente? [Mod Translation - Why is my Xbox Game Bar different?]: [img] Não aparece as conquistas, amigos e etc. [Mod Translation - No achievements, friends, etc. appear.] de635ca1-3ad3-4fa1-b3c1-29b9e5d39ef9
  7. Transfer a game to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a game to a different Microsoft account: In my haste to set up the XBox One S that I gave my husband, I used one Microsoft account email address in the setup but entered the game code for the Star Wars game that came with the console to...
  8. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  9. Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions.: [IMG] I got a new PC today and the Game Bar is different. Is this version of the Game Bar newer or older? If it is older, how do I update it? Different Game Bar submitted by /u/KDPlays...
  10. Two different games of the same game?

in XboX Insiders
    Two different games of the same game?: So I went to go play GTA V today, I recently had an issue where it kept crashing so I uninstalled it and in the process I saw that there was a "ready to install" of GTA in my games and apps......