Different game edition compatibility

Discus and support Different game edition compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. If i install it on my Xbox One will it install all the dlc? Or only just game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackW0lf, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BlackW0lf
    BlackW0lf Guest

I have Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. If i install it on my Xbox One will it install all the dlc? Or only just game without them?

:)

BlackW0lf, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I have a physical copy of that game too its the "Ultimate Sith Edition" or whatever. It came with a separate DLC install disc. If yours was a version that came with a code then once you install the core game... then if you check your ready to install in
    that game your DLC should be there. But, I do believe you should have a separate disc for DLC for that game.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello BlackW0lf!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

It all depends on how you acquired / purchased the DLC. Did you buy them separately or did they come with the game?

There's only one way to find out...

What I would suggest you do is, install the game onto your Xbox one console.

Once the game is installed, go to My Games and Apps - Games - Highlight the game - Click the start button - Go to manage games - and check to see if your DLC content appears in the "Ready to Install" / "manage Add-ons" section.

Try that and let us know how it turns out.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forum support
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

It will install all content if you have it in your account or the disc with its content.
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

If it has all the DLC on the disc it will be installed..
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Once you have the disc inserted into the console, click the menu button on the title then go into "Manage game and add ons". If you purchased the ultimate edition, which included all the dlc, you should see that content available under "Ready to be Installed".
Thema:

1. Different game edition compatibility - Similar Threads - Different game edition

2. Moving Xbox Game Pass games to a different PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Xbox Game Pass games to a different PC: Sorry for my bad English, It is not my main language A few days ago I downloaded some games on Xbox Game Pass on my laptop at a friends house. The reason why I did that is, because my stationary...
  3. Games/Addons on different consoles or accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Addons on different consoles or accounts: I have a Xbox One S, where Forza Horizon 3 with Hot Wheels was preinstalled. On the Xbox we have two user account, one for me and one for my son. He purchased a Car Pack Addon for Forza which I...
  4. Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?: It may be a question that already has been answered somewhere around here, but I couldn't find the answer, hence: I'm moving to Switzerland soon, me and my brother-in-law play Fifa 19 career mode...
  5. Playing games on a different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games on a different xbox: So one of my family members got a new game, i i want to play it too, is it alright if I download the game on my xbox and we share the disk whenever we want to to play it separately on our xboxs?....
  6. Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open: I recently bought a few games from a used game store. All of the games except one have installed without any issues. The game stopped installing at 50% or less and I can’t cancel or uninstall it...
  7. Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.: I set up Xbox Live about 15 years ago under what was then my Hotmail account. Since then I've gone through several email addresses and now my primary Microsoft account uses a different email...
  8. Is using a different Microsoft Account for XGP causing games to immediately fail the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is using a different Microsoft Account for XGP causing games to immediately fail the...: Hello, I have been using the same Microsoft account for years in the US. However, I moved to Germany a few years ago and created an account so I can pay for my products with Euros. My PC is...
  9. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...
  10. Downloading Xbox Games Pass Games on Different Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Xbox Games Pass Games on Different Device: Hi All! Looking for some help on Xbox Game Pass PC. I unfortunately have terrible internet at my home which means games can take 10+ hours to download. To get around this, I normally take my...