Different language in games

Discus and support Different language in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I live in the US, I use English for xbox language, but I want to play some games in Russian. Can I do it? 8e5ea924-8776-4309-ab8b-89bf4dbd7029 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geLevani, Jun 11, 2019.

1. geLevani
    geLevani Guest

Hi, I live in the US, I use English for xbox language, but I want to play some games in Russian.

Can I do it?

:)

geLevani, Jun 11, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If the game is supported for Russian voice and text then yes, most voice/text changes are available either through the in game settings or as free content packs found under the game in the Microsoft Store. You can also change your Xbox to be in Russian except
    that ,however, won't effect gameplay at all unless the game you bought is specifically the Russian port of it.

In short, if the game is support it will be in the in game language settings. You may have to look it up online before hand if you are looking for multiple games that are supported in that language by the developer. If not available in game but it is supported,
    check for a patch for it in the Microsoft Store.
  3. Singh on fire Win User

You can change your xbox language

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
    3. Select Console Settings.
    4. Select Language and Locale.
    5. Select Language.
    6. Select the language that you want to use.IF YOU WANNA CHANGE IN GAME LANGUAGE THAT SHOULD BE IN THE IN GAME SETTINGS
  4. Andrew0281002 Win User

Yes just go to the settings in the game and change the language
  5. KZP13 Win User

Different languages of the game?

Hello guys.

I bought AC I like a backward-compatibility e-game from Xbox 360 games list for my XBox One console.

Previously I bought AC II and it was in russian, now AC I is in english only - do you know how can I get russian version?

Slts

Alexey
  6. to young12 Win User

Different languages of the game?

change my language to english
Thema:

1. Different language in games - Similar Threads - Different language games

2. Signing in with two different languages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing in with two different languages: Hi, my wife and I each have an xbox 1 account. Mine is a live acct and hers is not. Regardless of which controller i use to turn on the xbox, both sign into my acct. I want my account to have...
  3. Xbox One X Starts games in different languages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Starts games in different languages.: Hello Everyone! I bought myself a Xbox One X a couple of months back. I love the console and i play alot of games. But lately when i started up some games either the in game text or the...
  4. Different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different language: I recently got my hands on a Call Of Duty Black Ops3. Language is arabic when I speak english. My frnd lives beside me but he got english! So what can I do to change it back to english?...
  5. Different Languages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different Languages: Hi, I’m Dutch and I have my xbox set on Dutch, but a few moths ago I bought “Vampire” and that game was totaly in German. I tryed to find where in my languagessettings it said German but I could...
  6. Xbox 360 free games with gold area showing in a different language

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 free games with gold area showing in a different language: I've gone on my 360 today to go see the free game for this month and when I got to where it usually is, the window/area where the free games with gold is was in a different language (Chinese I...
  7. Different language versions of Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different language versions of Fable 2: Greetings, friends. Now I am actively investigating the localization of the Fable 2. The point is that there were at least 3 versions in the game. One is available to us in the store, the second...
  8. Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games: Hello, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like...
  9. I Bought a game from Xbox one store, but game language is different that English? how change ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought a game from Xbox one store, but game language is different that English? how change ...: So I bought Heroes Reborn and language is automatic Russian.. And i cant change that from options or anywhere? What i can do? Or is it game only russian lang.? d1f3610e-2369-4690-9d05-596b9451e89c
  10. Some achievements for games in different language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some achievements for games in different language: I'm currently living in Korea and the achievement list for Titanfall is now in Korean. I'm an English speaker and my console is set. I don't have this issue with any other game and my neighbors...