Different language versions of Fable 2

Discus and support Different language versions of Fable 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, friends. Now I am actively investigating the localization of the Fable 2. The point is that there were at least 3 versions in the game. One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Naerro, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Naerro
    Naerro Guest

Greetings, friends. Now I am actively investigating the localization of the Fable 2.

The point is that there were at least 3 versions in the game. One is available to us in the store, the second is a separate version with the Russian language, the third one with the German one. First I bought a version from the store. There was no Russian language.
    I bought a CD with GOTY edition, Russian version.

The game was established from the cloud, but it was determined as a German version.

Those. the drive confirmed the license, but the wrong version downloaded from the cloud.

With the region and the language there are no problems, everything is exactly. The disc works perfectly in the right language for 360.

Paradox, friends.

:)

Naerro, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Serious Neko
    Serious Neko Guest
    Fable 2 (Trilogy Bundle) localization

Hello. I bought Fable 2 for my Xbox 360 and found there is no russian language available. After some googling I found this:

Fable Trilogy Bundle FAQ

It says trilogy bundle supports russian language, also I saw some posts Fable 2 got digital russian localization. So I bought bundle. But after downloading it I found it's the same version and it still lacks russian language.

How do I get version with russian language?

Serious Neko, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Serious Neko
    Serious Neko Guest

Hello. My console's dashboard is in russian language. In billing info page it lets me select a russian region, so country is set to russia. I also tried launching Fable Anniversary and it was in russian as well. Could it be there is no digital russian version
    of Fable 2 at all?

Serious Neko, Aug 28, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Aug 28, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. Serious Neko Win User

Hello. My console's dashboard is in russian language. In billing info page it lets me select a russian region, so country is set to russia. I also tried launching Fable Anniversary and it was in russian as well. Could it be there is no digital russian version
    of Fable 2 at all?
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Fable III free... but only for French people?

Hey there Neo!

I'm sorry to hear about the language issues you're having with Fable III.

Each region has the version of the game with the language that fits that region. If your account region and console locale are both set to your physical location, then it will download the version of the game that is assigned to that region.

Have you checked to make sure that your Account Region (account.live.com) and Console Locale (Settings, System, Console Settings, Language and Locale) are both set to your physical location?

Have you checked the settings to see if there is an option for subtitles in different languages?
  8. Sv x Reapz Win User

Fable 2

i bought the disc version but i also bought the disc version of fable 3 but on my xbox one i have fable 3 available to download but not fable 2
  9. Sv x Reapz Win User

Fable 2

Yeah but i bought the disc version of fable 3 and i have that but not fable 2?
Thema:

1. Different language versions of Fable 2 - Similar Threads - Different language versions

2. Different language in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different language in games: Hi, I live in the US, I use English for xbox language, but I want to play some games in Russian. Can I do it? 8e5ea924-8776-4309-ab8b-89bf4dbd7029
  3. Signing in with two different languages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing in with two different languages: Hi, my wife and I each have an xbox 1 account. Mine is a live acct and hers is not. Regardless of which controller i use to turn on the xbox, both sign into my acct. I want my account to have...
  4. Xbox One X Starts games in different languages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Starts games in different languages.: Hello Everyone! I bought myself a Xbox One X a couple of months back. I love the console and i play alot of games. But lately when i started up some games either the in game text or the...
  5. Different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different language: I recently got my hands on a Call Of Duty Black Ops3. Language is arabic when I speak english. My frnd lives beside me but he got english! So what can I do to change it back to english?...
  6. Different Languages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different Languages: Hi, I’m Dutch and I have my xbox set on Dutch, but a few moths ago I bought “Vampire” and that game was totaly in German. I tryed to find where in my languagessettings it said German but I could...
  7. Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.: I'll try to explain as good as i can. I recently bought a Xbox One X. i'set up my account, and everything to my native laguague (dutch/flemish) now i can see everything on the dashboard and store...
  8. Got FIFA 18 CD in a different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got FIFA 18 CD in a different language: I got a FIFA 18 CD but in different language and it says incompatible region. It may be Polish, but i dont know the language. Should i return the CD or should i try any option. Please advice....
  9. Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games: Hello, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like...
  10. Achievements in Different Language??!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in Different Language??!!!: Hi All, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like...