Different Prices?

Discus and support Different Prices? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am frequently on the microsoft store and while I may be late to the game, I decided I wanted to download Destiny 2. I click on the Destiny 2 icon and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MegaBlox21, Mar 19, 2019.

1. MegaBlox21
    MegaBlox21 Guest

Different Prices?

I am frequently on the microsoft store and while I may be late to the game, I decided I wanted to download Destiny 2. I click on the Destiny 2 icon and it says “not sold seperately”. Okay? Why would it be sold in a bundle? I check on my phone and it says
    Destiny 2 : Legendary Collection (Includes the game) for $19.99, knocked down from $59.99. I go on my Xbox One to purchase it and it is $59.99. I try restarting my xbox and it still says that? Why does it do that and can someone help? It is my first time on
    the forums so I don’t really know how to navigate it. Thanks for reading this.

:)

MegaBlox21, Mar 19, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Difference!!

Hello Vitus,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue where data is reading differently for the same account on two different PC devices.

Are you launching Solitaire through the Xbox App?

Or are you launching the application through the PC menu itself?

On the PC with the incorrect data, it is unclear if you have determined which one has the incorrect data, we recommend that Solitaire be
    uninstalled, the PC be restarted and then install Solitaire once again.

Clarify the information, and try the suggested and let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  3. VitusNielsen Win User

Difference!!

I am using the same account on both devices! with the same password.

kr

Vitus
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Difference!!

If talking about Solitaire only:

That game's save is local only, and doesn't sync with your Microsoft account across other devices.

You will have to get the progress on the other device separately from the first device.

-------------------------

If you're talking about the Xbox app with different games and points shown you may not have the same Microsoft account on both devices:

Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > See if the email is the same on both devices.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Different Languages for different profiles?

Hey there Stew! I'd like to start by making a distinction between the console's language settings and in-game languages. You can change the language you see on the console under Settings Hub > System > Console Settings > Language and Locale and this will
    change the language on the dashboard. Also, the account region plays a role in what language you will see for content.

As for in-game language, this is completely up to the developers of the game and what region you bought the game in. Most games do not come with several languages built in. Normally you only find this is officially bilingual countries, like Canada (French and
    English).

Does this help explain the issue? Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Different Languages for different profiles?

You're very welcome! If you have a minute, we'd love to have you rate your forum experience in a short survey (linked in my signature). It's just one page and it really helps us out. Thanks!
Thema:

Different Prices?

1. Different Prices? - Similar Threads - Different Prices

2. Xbox store showing different prices on Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store showing different prices on Xbox Ultimate: When checking the xbox market through the console, a deal for Xbox Ultimate appears with a price of 1€, yet when I go to buy it, it shows a price of 12.99€, anyone know why this happens? I've...
  3. Fallout 76 - Price Drop and refusal to honour discounted difference on new price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 76 - Price Drop and refusal to honour discounted difference on new price: As a very long time, loyal customer to Xbox and Microsoft in general I am very disappointed in the customer service received when I asked for a refund of the difference in price on a new release...
  4. Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE: I currently bought Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 for R$ 149,00. Then I saw that the price of the same game on Xbox ONE is R$ 99,00. Knowing that in the version of Xbox One includes more cars and...
  5. Gold prices are different

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold prices are different: Hey i live in South Africa.It says that gold is R50 for a month.But when i click on it to buy it,it is suddenly R159.Is this a problem or error. Please reply if you can Kind Regards...
  6. Xbox Game Pass - price difference

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - price difference: Xbox Game Pass - price difference I am a subscriber of the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to register a situation that occurred with the last promotion made by Microsoft. Several new subscribers...
  7. pre order price difference from market place to maunfacturer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre order price difference from market place to maunfacturer: Hey folks, I have a question. Why is the pre-order of AC Origins Gold £79.99 (with no physical media) via the market place more expensive by at least £10 than buying from GAME or directly from...
  8. Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...: I want to purchase the map pack vengeance on call of duty black ops 2, on the in game store, it says 12.00$, when I go to confirm the purchase, it says 14.99$. I want to get the map pack for the...
  9. Same game, different console, so different price?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same game, different console, so different price?!?: I wanted to buy the Season Pass for Rise of the Tomb Raider on 360, so as I saw it on sale @ £5 for the one, I thought, yeah I'll get it at last. Couldn't believe it, it's still full price...
  10. Price policy (Price of Games) in different regions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price policy (Price of Games) in different regions.: Hello there, As a customer I'm really wondering why prices have a really big difference in different regions? For example, price for a new AAA game is 59,99$ in U.S. 69,99€ (78$) in Germany,...