Different Prices?

Discus and support Different Prices? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am frequently on the microsoft store and while I may be late to the game, I decided I wanted to download Destiny 2. I click on the Destiny 2 icon and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MegaBlox21, Mar 19, 2019.

1. MegaBlox21
    MegaBlox21 Guest

Different Prices?

I am frequently on the microsoft store and while I may be late to the game, I decided I wanted to download Destiny 2. I click on the Destiny 2 icon and it says “not sold seperately”. Okay? Why would it be sold in a bundle? I check on my phone and it says
    Destiny 2 : Legendary Collection (Includes the game) for $19.99, knocked down from $59.99. I go on my Xbox One to purchase it and it is $59.99. I try restarting my xbox and it still says that? Why does it do that and can someone help? It is my first time on
    the forums so I don’t really know how to navigate it. Thanks for reading this.

:)

MegaBlox21, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Differences?

The Beta app is used with Game Pass. Eventually it will replace the console companion on PC
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Difference!!

Hello Vitus,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue where data is reading differently for the same account on two different PC devices.

Are you launching Solitaire through the Xbox App?

Or are you launching the application through the PC menu itself?

On the PC with the incorrect data, it is unclear if you have determined which one has the incorrect data, we recommend that Solitaire be
    uninstalled, the PC be restarted and then install Solitaire once again.

Clarify the information, and try the suggested and let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  4. XxTEELBOYxX Win User

Differences?

The beta platform is for Xbox Insiders that are able to test an in progress build and report any problems to Xbox directly when they come up to help better the build prior to release to the public.
  5. VitusNielsen Win User

Difference!!

I am using the same account on both devices! with the same password.

kr

Vitus
  6. OakGill Win User

Differences?

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/how-to-use-game-streaming-in-xbox-console-companion-app

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/bzfkek/what_is_the_difference_between_the_xbox_app_beta/

Above I have provided a couple links that you can copy and paste into a web browser to learn more about the subject. I hope this helps.
Thema:

Different Prices?

1. Different Prices? - Similar Threads - Different Prices

2. Why is there price difference between steam store and windows store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there price difference between steam store and windows store?: [img] [img] the price is 529 in steam while it is 1299 in Microsoft store 13ea8721-39b3-4195-a0f2-8df5cc395ca9
  3. Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???: I have tried to contact Microsoft but they are having problems right now and a lot of other XBox system are experiencing problems too. But it say there are no problems with the Microsoft store...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?: Mortal Kombat 11 is showing it costs 15.99 on my wishlist but 21.99 when i click on it. Which is the real price? 6335f2d7-4e29-4e44-9d71-25885035a35d
  5. Games / different prices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games / different prices: Hello friends, i was just wondering the difference when you buy a game on line on Xbox console eg: COD modern ... different prices?? thank you all 2947e0ba-972f-4361-801e-678d5de846b3
  6. Xbox store showing different prices on Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store showing different prices on Xbox Ultimate: When checking the xbox market through the console, a deal for Xbox Ultimate appears with a price of 1€, yet when I go to buy it, it shows a price of 12.99€, anyone know why this happens? I've...
  7. Fallout 76 - Price Drop and refusal to honour discounted difference on new price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 76 - Price Drop and refusal to honour discounted difference on new price: As a very long time, loyal customer to Xbox and Microsoft in general I am very disappointed in the customer service received when I asked for a refund of the difference in price on a new release...
  8. Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE: I currently bought Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 for R$ 149,00. Then I saw that the price of the same game on Xbox ONE is R$ 99,00. Knowing that in the version of Xbox One includes more cars and...
  9. Xbox Game Pass - price difference

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - price difference: Xbox Game Pass - price difference I am a subscriber of the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to register a situation that occurred with the last promotion made by Microsoft. Several new subscribers...
  10. pre order price difference from market place to maunfacturer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre order price difference from market place to maunfacturer: Hey folks, I have a question. Why is the pre-order of AC Origins Gold £79.99 (with no physical media) via the market place more expensive by at least £10 than buying from GAME or directly from...