Different XBox’s

Discus and support Different XBox’s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand having only one user able to play online. But this one home xbox, can’t play offline games etc. is totally garbage. We have two xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephenBradleyQCM, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Different XBox’s

I understand having only one user able to play online. But this one home xbox, can’t play offline games etc. is totally garbage. We have two xbox consoles on the SAME Network and we can’t use them to play with each other off of xbox gold because of the online restrictions. Either go back to a family pass for Xbox gold, or remove the restrictions for home XBox... or expect me as an xbox customer, who spends a lot of money at microsoft, to move my business elsewhere.

Stephen

:)

StephenBradleyQCM, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

I don't see the Kinect option in the Settings of Xbox One series S

Can you clarify? Are you using an Xbox One S or an Xbox Series S? They are 2 different consoles.
  3. Aleks Shepard Win User

Retrocompatibility

Xbox One, S and X are the same just different specs. Meaning it's not a different console.
  4. jeannepanc Win User

Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

It's an Xbox one S does that make a difference
  5. Tarnend Win User

Xbox One S difference

The one you want is the second one you mentioned, the one with the disc rom.

That is the one that you need when looking for one to purchase :)
  6. JTL1E Win User

Xbox One S difference

the xbox one S is 4k adaptable where as the xbox one isn't 4k
Thema:

Different XBox’s

1. Different XBox’s - Similar Threads - Different XBox’s

2. Resetting an Xbox, then logging in on a different one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting an Xbox, then logging in on a different one: So i'm going to get a series x, but in order for me to do that I need to sell my current Xbox. I want to do a factory reset before it's sold but I need to know if when I sign into the same account...
  3. Sharing Xbox Live Pass with family members on two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Pass with family members on two different consoles: This is driving me nuts and my kids are so fed up of it not working any more.... I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One in the same household. I have both consoles logged in under the same main...
  4. What do you think Xbox should do differently?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think Xbox should do differently?: If you were head of Xbox, what would you do to improve the company? submitted by /u/blacc_hawk [link] [comments]
  5. switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc

in XBoX on Windows
    switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc: I have recently re downloaded sea of thieves from when I played it on my Xbox but I cant access my old account with all my cosmetics. there is no way to switch my account in game and when I change...
  6. How Do i Sign In On A Differant Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do i Sign In On A Differant Xbox Account: So I Need Help Because I Have Two Xbox Accounts Associated With The Same Outlook And I Want To Sign In On The One I Use On My Xbox Not Pc But It Shows The One On my Pc Please Help....
  7. Xbox Gold Live sharing....want to use different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold Live sharing....want to use different profile: I think I made a mistake by using the same gamer tag for Xbox Live Gold and playing games. My son grew up and got his own xbox and one digital game (minecraft), we play together, share the xbox...
  8. Series X: “Last played on a different console” on Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X: “Last played on a different console” on Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: This is a really annoying problem that is both persistent and super aggravating. I’m playing Dragon Age: Origins on my XBox Series X via backwards compatibility (Xbox 360), and almost every time...
  9. xbox insider difference. (What do I do)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider difference. (What do I do): I'm trying to get ray tracing on Minecraft and it says to go to Xbox insider. It shows Xbox insider as a totally different platform how do I get there? submitted by /u/LogonaRug [link] [comments]
  10. Sent day-one Xbox SX in for repairs. 12 days later, I get a different Xbox with the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Sent day-one Xbox SX in for repairs. 12 days later, I get a different Xbox with the same...: As you can tell by the title, I feel like I've been ripped off. February 26th, 2021: Xbox had been making noise for quite some time (especially when playing Cold War; same game also completely...