Difficulties learning the xbox ambassadors program

Discus and support Difficulties learning the xbox ambassadors program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am a xbox ambassador and I had a challenge to send a “GG” or “Good Game” to someone through xbox live message, and I have sent it to 7 people now,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xix ragnarr, Apr 15, 2020.

1. xix ragnarr
    xix ragnarr Guest

I am a xbox ambassador and I had a challenge to send a “GG” or “Good Game” to someone through xbox live message, and I have sent it to 7 people now, and this challenge was completed last night, however I still do not have my credit, same goes to the gain
    new friends and gain new followers, I have gained 3 of each for the challenge, but the story repeats itself, because I never got credit for those.

:)

xix ragnarr, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador related issues should be posted in the Ambassador forum. Once you receive the Ambassador tag, you will have access to that forum. In the meantime, for issues with the program you can use the Discord server or reach out to a CM. Keep in mind that
    for those missions it takes 72 hours to receive credit.
  3. JordanWong Win User

I have a Gamerscore of 1510 but cannot apply to be an Ambassador

Here's the main things you need to have to be an Ambassador:

- Must be 18 or older

- Have Xbox Gold account

- 1500 GS

It also should be noted that the Ambassadors program has experienced technical difficulties to enter the program due to a massive overhaul to enter and could be the case now.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

Great point! The ambassador discord is a great way to welcome members and to learn about the program
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Kinect mic question.

You can not disable others way of talking. They have to choose to turn off the Kinect as a mic option. If that is there preference, so be it. Just as your status is a mic. And you are an Ambassador, go and look through the multiple texts and quizzes the
    Ambassador program offers you to learn more about Xbox.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

LET'S DISCUSS GRIEFING!

Well before I joined the program I responded with bad language and that got me a communication ban. One year later I was able to join the Ambassador program and learned that it's just best to not give in to them.
Thema:

1. Difficulties learning the xbox ambassadors program - Similar Threads - Difficulties learning ambassadors

2. Set "difficulty" of Microsoft Solitaire to mimic difficulty posed by an actual deck of cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set "difficulty" of Microsoft Solitaire to mimic difficulty posed by an actual deck of cards: How can I set the "difficulty" level of Microsoft Solitaire to mimic or match the difficulty of playing with an actual deck of cards? I want to play the game I learned growing up--and not play a...
  3. Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen): I recently bought an original Xbox game (Tony Hawk 3) to play on Xbox 360. However, when I try to play the game it loads to the original Xbox splash screen but it gets stuck there. The game seems...
  4. Difficulty downloading Halo: Master Chief Collection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Difficulty downloading Halo: Master Chief Collection.: [img] Previously had trouble with downloading Halo: The Master Chief Collection in full as a Microsoft Gamepass title. It appears to work if I first stop the listings of the games themselves,...
  5. Difficulties downloading AoE2 DE

in XBoX on Windows
    Difficulties downloading AoE2 DE: I bought AoE2 DE in Microsoft Store last year, I downloaded and installed, at that time, and work perfectly. However, last month, during the process of cleaning my PC, by Cleaning I mean...
  6. Xbox Live Difficulties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Difficulties: So I have recently purchased 1 xbox live code and when i try to put it in is it says that is from another region when the xbox and the xbox live code have been purchased in The same Place i don`t...
  7. Difficulties setting up an account for son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difficulties setting up an account for son: I need to set up a second account for my youngest son. Unfortunately we found getting the xbox console set up very confusing and it took a long time. I have read somewhere that an electronic...
  8. Having difficulty finding the last character in LEGO CD Supervillains

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having difficulty finding the last character in LEGO CD Supervillains: Greetings, fellow gamers! I have attempted, at multiple ventures and with various gaming people I know, to fully complete my playing through of LEGO DC Supervillains. I have completed everything...
  9. Dificuldade ao fazer login -[Translation - Difficulty signing in]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dificuldade ao fazer login -[Translation - Difficulty signing in]: Fiz login na minha conta no Xbox ONE, em seguida uma mensagem dizendo que eu não poderia entrar por favor tente novamente mais tarde ou verifique a integridade do sistema Xbox live. Tentei...
  10. headset difficulties

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset difficulties: so I have an Xbox 1s, I have my headset plugged in and everything seems fine but when I go through the different things I cant hear, I go to my music stuff, you tube, Netflix etc. and just cant...