Difficulty getting the right two profiles to split screen on Fortnite/XBox

Discus and support Difficulty getting the right two profiles to split screen on Fortnite/XBox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 4 total profiles on XBox. Mine which is the parent and three others - 1 for each of two children and a 3rd that is an alternate. My kids often... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skypax, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. Skypax
    Skypax Guest

I have 4 total profiles on XBox. Mine which is the parent and three others - 1 for each of two children and a 3rd that is an alternate. My kids often have to select the alternative third profile to join as the second player. What could be the issue
    that causes the two main kid profiles to not be able to play split screen together?

:)

2. U2 Breeze Win User

Can 2 family members play the same game under different avatars?

If you want two players you need a game that's two player split screen and if it was split screen then you can both play on

it with different profiles with Xbox live hope this enhanced your knowledge :)
  3. Jim----H Win User

80090304 error with backwards compatibility

Same problem tried to download two profiles to play split screen both wont download
    cleared 360 cache deleted all profiles

now cant play any BC titles as its deleted my main 360 profile that was working

All i get is "xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now" error 80090304
  4. ameierk Win User

Split screen for mind craft two players cannot do this?

Hey! For split screen on Minecraft, pair two controllers to the Xbox console and press the start button to the right of the large Xbox button.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Fortnight - Dual Screens

There is no split screen option for Fortnite on any console or device
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

FORTNITE

Thema:

1. Difficulty getting the right two profiles to split screen on Fortnite/XBox - Similar Threads - Difficulty getting right

2. Xbox difficulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox difficulty: On my Xbox, when I open my menu my controller looks like it’s making it go to the left constantly. I’ve reset my Xbox, switched my controller and it still does the same thing. I unplugged it and...
  3. Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location: Hi, A quick backstory, my SSD was running out of space so I decided I wanted to move the default save location of my Xbox Game Bar captures to my HDD. So, I went to properties of the Captures...
  4. Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE: Trying to change the difficulty level of FreeCell - default is "easy" with NO difficulty selector and NO "Remember Deck Difficulty" switch. How can you seemingly make something this trivial...
  5. Red Faction 2 how do I change difficulty in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction 2 how do I change difficulty in game?: I first starting playing on normal but changed the game to easy now I can't change back. anyone knowing how please let me know..Many thanks. 50d1888a-022d-46b2-846e-fba849b8ca85
  6. 360 disc difficulties on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 disc difficulties on Xbox One.: So- I'm trying to play Black Ops 2 on my xbox and I read that I needed to go to the store and download the digital copy while I have my Black Ops 2 disc in. Thing is, is that it is coming up with...
  7. Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?: Summary: my far cry 3 save data difficulty has for some reason reset itself from "master" difficulty to "Survivor" and i really need to know how to make it go back to the hardest difficulty....
  8. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...
  9. Not getting prompted for solvable games or level of difficulty on Spider or FreeCell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting prompted for solvable games or level of difficulty on Spider or FreeCell: Klondike now prompts for solvable games and level of difficulty, but not Spider or FreeCell. Does that feature kick in only after playing a certain number of random games? The promo sounded like...
  10. Difficulty getting games to launch after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difficulty getting games to launch after latest update: Since downloading the latest update to allow installation of Far Cry 5 I am having difficulty getting games to launch from the home screen especially after changing the game. Clicking on the...