Difficulty Level

Discus and support Difficulty Level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to change the difficulty level on Microsoft Solitarie Collection acc109ad-3869-4550-a1cb-99e467fe2cbc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CECrawford, Mar 25, 2019.

1. CECrawford
    CECrawford Guest

Difficulty Level

how to change the difficulty level on Microsoft Solitarie Collection

:)

CECrawford, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Varakharne Win User

Difficulty Level

[quote user="The Lady Bastet"]

[quote user=""]

Master,always!! I want to feel scared to go into a fight.After lvl 20 if you are playing on Adept things are just to easy IMO.So Master all the way.

[/quote]Maybe so if you're a well armored and armed warrior type. Us puny mages have more trouble and I, for one, hate to die so I don't give a fight many tries before I opt out to try again later. I'm always pumped in a fight and skittish in a dungeon.
    You he-man/amazon types are intimidating.

[/quote]

Hmmm you know ive only got past level 30 with a melee/armor character so maybe you are right.Now that I think of it, that is weird, I usually always play a caster of some type.
  3. The Lady Bastet Win User

Difficulty Level

I use stoneflesh when I can spare the magic, have used wards on mages (though they tend to throw lightning and I stole a good pair of lightning resist boots from the archmage), and while I have carried a shield I often forget to use it. I prefer my robes
    for the magic boost over armor though I carry it, too. When I can get elven I will enchant that for the magic boost. The flesh spells and mage armor are good but they sometimes run out in the middle of a long fight when magic is at a premium so real armor
    if boosted is better.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Difficulty Level

That's a good ethic then.

Just out of curiosity, by the way, would being a fairly dedicated Mage prevent you from using a Shield? Particularly against something fast like a Sabre Cat, a dual-wielding Mage is just going to get mauled until one of you die but you could probably block
    each of its hits to stop it doing as much damage and Shield Bash it (Hold left trigger and tap the right trigger.... but you need Stamina to do it and as a Mage you might not have much. You can do it on even a tiny amount of Stamina, however) to stagger it
    so you can do some more damage to it.

I haven't really tried it, you'd probably be in the Favourites menu with Up on the Dpad more than usual if you like to change spells but I don't see a reason why it can't be a viable tactic.

Just thinking about it, actually... blocking it might be worth it if it can just keep attacking but it'd be worth a shot : )
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Difficulty Level

It depends on your motivation. When I play games like Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Gears 3 I want it to be as difficult as possible because it MUCH more fun that way....when you are with a group and you want a great team challenge. But with Skyrim, I really
    don't feel it's a game I want to struggle through. I DON'T want to die over and over again. I like a challenge, but my motivation for playing the game is for relaxation after a long day at work. When I want to play a difficult game that challenges my skills,
    I have games for that. Skyrim is all about exploration for me.
  6. The Lady Bastet Win User

Difficulty Level

ChainSmokingBob says in his signature "I bring my principles to my gaming in all forms." Do those principles include picking on people who are not as good at gaming as you think you are and prefer not to die a couple of dozen times before maybe winning
    through. I usually back out to try again later but I'll drop the difficulty rather than make an issue of whether I can kill a snow cat or not.
Thema:

Difficulty Level

1. Difficulty Level - Similar Threads - Difficulty Level

2. Level of difficulty

in XBoX on Windows
    Level of difficulty: How do you change the level of difficulty on Microsoft Solitaire Collection games? 5c158576-6e04-4987-9daa-07a2f9d93e92
  3. how do I change the difficulty level in freecell?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I change the difficulty level in freecell?: How do I change the difficulty level back to random? 581a9e55-43c6-4cce-b804-552cff3f3763
  4. how do I change difficulty levels in Klondike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I change difficulty levels in Klondike: How to change level of difficulty in Klondike 87cf256a-0858-498d-8896-3a91dbfb24b5
  5. Bug Minecraft Realm (XboxOne) / difficulty level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Minecraft Realm (XboxOne) / difficulty level: Hello. Several times I have complained in bug support for Minecraft XboxOne the error that the conversion of the difficulty levels in realm since the last Upadtes no longer works. If you start in...
  6. How do you change the difficulty level in Spider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you change the difficulty level in Spider.: I used to have a form pop up to ask me what type and level of the game to be played. Type: Random or Solveable. Level: Simple(?) to Grandmaster. I no longer see this form and am stuck on...
  7. Can you change the difficulty level I Assassins Creed: Origins while you're playing it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change the difficulty level I Assassins Creed: Origins while you're playing it?: I'm inding the setting very difficult on Assassins Creed Origins and was wondering it you can change it while playing to a lower setting? 75fafbf5-8c7c-4a39-bdb6-6cadc3abd87a
  8. Changing difficulty level for Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing difficulty level for Ultimate Word Games: How does one change the difficulty level (EASY, MEDIUM or HARD) in Ultimate Word Games? I started with MEDIUM, but the program reset itself to EASY. A more difficult level would be more...
  9. Not getting prompted for solvable games or level of difficulty on Spider or FreeCell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting prompted for solvable games or level of difficulty on Spider or FreeCell: Klondike now prompts for solvable games and level of difficulty, but not Spider or FreeCell. Does that feature kick in only after playing a certain number of random games? The promo sounded like...
  10. Recore difficulty levels needed badly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore difficulty levels needed badly: everybody i know thinks the game is too easy and slow at the beguining, but later bosses like the bolt obe are nearly impossible to beat why is there not a difficulty setting on the game?...