Digimon Survive Physical copy Dlc problems.

Discus and support Digimon Survive Physical copy Dlc problems. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The physical copy of the game will not recognize the month one bonus Dlc (yes the Dlc is installed). I have tried everything that support would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andros635, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Andros635
    Andros635 Guest

The physical copy of the game will not recognize the month one bonus Dlc (yes the Dlc is installed). I have tried everything that support would normally instruct one to do please help. This problem is widespread and exclusive to physical copies for Xbox consoles.

:)

Andros635, Aug 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Andros635

Please tell me briefly which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Kaos Azure Wolf Win User

Rewards app challenge help?

Yesterday when Digimon Survive released I purchased same day as a gift and yesterday it was showing up on the spotlight list so there shouldn't be an issue
  4. MedicBorn Win User

I'm not able to install Destiny no matter what i do. Please help.

Questions .

This a digital copy or physical ?

Are you able to play destiny without the dlc?

Is this a problem on the xbox one or 360?
  5. GeorgeBisbikis Win User

Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

if you ordered the physical copy you will get the game and most likely digital codes for the extra content since they are DLC related.
    I have the physical copy and no DLC codes otherwise there wouldn't be an issue.
  6. Itcharoo Win User

Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!

I love it and the convenience is amazing but I have something of a niggle that I worry. That no physical copies of games will survive and so no way of buying cheap 2nd hand games, if the service fails no way to access the games etc so really I hope they
    continue with physical copies too
Thema:

1. Digimon Survive Physical copy Dlc problems. - Similar Threads - Digimon Survive Physical

2. Ark survival Genesis part 2 installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival Genesis part 2 installation stopped: I tried everything from removing my account off my xbox re adding a hard rebooting deleting ark Genesis part 2 and re adding itso how do I fix it? 082021b8-2ae6-4208-8684-9d38a6243f04
  3. Ark survival evolved "join failed"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ark survival evolved "join failed": whenever I try and join a server it works but it wont let me join my freinds or let them join me. I have tried repairing, reseting and reinstalling the game. Im not sure what to do because it...
  4. My survival singleplayer world is black.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My survival singleplayer world is black.: I recently updated my world to 1.19 on the vanilla launcher. Ever since I updated the profile to 1.19, my world has been extremely dark. I can see the GUI of the world but I can't see anything...
  5. Game pass Ark: Survival Evolved does not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ark: Survival Evolved does not load.: [img] There're multiple questions for this error but they all are closed and with no solution to the problem. I've installed and reinstalled multiple time; I'm well past the recommended system...
  6. Ark: Survival Evolved FPS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved FPS?: I was just wondering how much fps you got in ark with detailed graphics on, and vsync turned off on your xbox series x? Btw you can check your fps by pressing LB+RB+X+Y at the same time in the...
  7. Minecraft Nintendo switch life boat server for survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch life boat server for survival: Hi I’ve been playing lifeboat survival and I like to trade items and talk to everyone even Kim but a couple of months ago no one answered my messages even the robot Kim she/he never answered me...
  8. Series X Performance in Ark Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Performance in Ark Survival Evolved?: Hello, i have been playing ark on my series x for some time now. And i was wondering if 33-40 fps is normal with detailed mode on, and vsync off. And the fps sometimes even dips down to 30fps in...
  9. backwards compatibility Digimon rumble arena 2

in XboX Insiders
    backwards compatibility Digimon rumble arena 2: Please add Digimon rumble arena 2 to the xbox backwards compatibility!! Please submitted by /u/liran1206 [link] [comments]
  10. Trying to Play Digimon Rumble Arena 2(with disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to Play Digimon Rumble Arena 2(with disk): So my hard drive is listed in the system info as Microsoft but whenever we put the cd in to play we get the game error. What am I missing? Let me clarify a bit. We have an XBox360 and are...