Digital Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Digital Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve had an xbox one for a while now and every time I try to buy an xbox 360 game on my xbox one, it tells me I must make this transaction on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Judge Gray, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Judge Gray
    Judge Gray Guest

So I’ve had an xbox one for a while now and every time I try to buy an xbox 360 game on my xbox one, it tells me I must make this transaction on my Xbox. I’ve tried the website too but I get the same message. The app doesn’t even register that I try. This
    includes 360 games on gold too. Anytime I try to buy an xbox one game it works fine. I don’t have a credit card attached to my account, if that effects anything. I also make purchases using gift cards instead. Please give any advice you can. Thank you

:)

Judge Gray, Mar 4, 2020
  2. pr1malg3ar Win User

Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

Backwards compatibility

According to this link the first Halo in the series is only backwards compatible with disc and not digital
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

The digital copy is not yet made backward compatible at the moment although it is expected to be made soon... The disc copy is backward compatible.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

The digital copy is not yet made backward compatible at the moment although it is expected to be made soon... The disc copy is backward compatible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 games not working on XboxOne but are on the backwards capability listing

As long as the games are backwards compatible, they should work whether you have the disc or digital. To get the digital license you would basically have to rebuy the games digitally, which you shouldn't need to do. Double check that they are all on the
    backwards compatible list - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility?xr=shellnav
  6. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibilty for XBOX One S for fable trilogy xbox 360 download

Thema:

1. Digital Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Digital Backwards Compatibility

2. Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital: The left 4 dead games were my favorite games on Xbox 360 and I saw they were under the backward compatible list but I can't buy them on my console it says I have to buy them on Xbox .Com. So my...
  3. Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved: I've been trying to download some Xbox 360 Digital games on my Xbox One. I've viewed the backwards compatibility list to see which titles are compatible, but a good chunk of my digital games are...
  4. Installing backwards compatibility games that you have on disc digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing backwards compatibility games that you have on disc digitally: If you own a game on disc, can you get it digitally for free for backward compatibility? be0daf4f-2229-4fbf-a65a-00a3e3733690
  5. i have an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game digitally installed on my Xbox 360, i have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game digitally installed on my Xbox 360, i have ...: i have an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game digitally installed on my Xbox 360, i have followed all the steps on the Xbox website to allow the game to be copied to my Xbox one, but the game...
  6. why are some games disc only backwards compatible and have no digital options?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are some games disc only backwards compatible and have no digital options?: For instance, Doom 3 BFG Edition, I'd of picked that up day one when it was available on the Xbox One's backwards compatibility catalog. I mean, isn't that capitalist model? You know, publishers...
  7. Lost Odyssey digital version for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey digital version for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: I was initially excited that Lost Odyssey was added to Xbox One's Backwards Compatibility program until I realized that it is not available digitally. What this has done to copies on eBay, Amazon,...
  8. Has anyone been able to install backward compatible DLC from DISC (not digital)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been able to install backward compatible DLC from DISC (not digital): For example, Fallout 3 GOTY has a second disc with DLC on it. I'm trying to figure out whether or not it's available to me. I was able to install the DLC from Dark Souls, but that's because I...
  9. Backwards compatibility & known purchased digital games not appearing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility & known purchased digital games not appearing.: For the most part the backwards compatibility function works fine for me. However, there are a small list of Xbox 360 games that I KNOW I've purchased on the 360 in the dim & distant past....
  10. Inquiry about Digital Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inquiry about Digital Backwards Compatibility: I have purchased both the digital and disc versions of Crysis 2; the digital version had some unfixable glitches, and so I got the disc version. Since I do not have the digital version of Crysis 2...