Digital Certify

Discus and support Digital Certify in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If open the app xbox, i need use my certify digital. I dont want use my certify for this finality. plz help cbc2b0ef-6393-4491-a21d-fe1b43d4d5d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GUILHERME EDUARDOCASTRO, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Digital Certify

If open the app xbox, i need use my certify digital.

I dont want use my certify for this finality.

plz help

:)

GUILHERME EDUARDOCASTRO, Sep 9, 2019
  2. GUILHERME EDUARDOCAS Win User

Digital Certify

If open the app xbox, i need use my certify digital.

I dont want use my certify for this finality.

plz help
    Digital certificate is a use card for digital document signing, use for work. After installing the Xbox app, when attempting to open, you are prompted for my digital certificate password.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Digital Certify

What exactly is a certify digital?
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Digital Certify

5. Geth Win User

Digital Certify

Can you please elaborate more on what's going on.
  6. Metalsaber Win User

Netflix - Super HD and 2nd Screen

As to why it's not on the Netflix list? probably because they certify the devices and haven't certified the X1 yet.
Thema:

Digital Certify

1. Digital Certify - Similar Threads - Digital Certify

2. DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...: Hallo zusammen, wir haben uns eine XBOX All Digital zugelegt und eine DVD Version des Spiels Kinect Sports Rivals geschenkt bekommen. Meine erste Anfrage bei MS wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ich...
  3. Cant download anything digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything digital: So here the jist I wanted a xbox x so I ended up buying one off of someone well everything was going fine until about a month in having it till it started crashing every game I tried to play so I...
  4. digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital games: i purchase 3 digital games, however they are not showing up so that i can download the, how can i contact some for help? I read they were having issues, I can see games in my purchases but not...
  5. Xbox saves/digital transfer process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saves/digital transfer process: Hey all, so I need a little bit of a hand with regards to the xbox transfer process and the move to digital games: So I'm selling off my old xbox one launch model and games. I'm wanting to...
  6. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  7. XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc: Downloaded a game but when I start playing it, a Game Error appears and states "This disc is unreadable". Clean it and restart. - I bought then downloaded the game. I don't need a disc right?...
  8. Jogo digital não está funcionando -[Translation - Digital game is not working]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo digital não está funcionando -[Translation - Digital game is not working]: Boa tarde! O jogo é o Forza Horizon, no xbox 360. Após clicar na opção "um jogador"(modo história) e o jogo fazer toda a sua abertura, aparece o erro abaixo. Por se tratar de um jogo em midia...
  9. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  10. Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.

in XboX Insiders
    Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.: Hello. I'm having trouble finding Soul calibur 4, I bought it years ago digitally on xbox 360 but wanted to play it, after playing 6 on xcloud and realizing how garbage of a game SC6 is In...