Digital code error

Discus and support Digital code error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought red dead redemption digital code and when I Use It says you can't use it in your current region or something like that I tried in other... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by t6eer_, Jul 20, 2021.

1. t6eer_
    t6eer_ Guest

Digital code error

I bought red dead redemption digital code and when I Use It says you can't use it in your current region or something like that

I tried in other account but its the same

:)

t6eer_, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Error code when trying to purchase xbox live.

You sure thats the error code? Error codes are 8 digits long,the one you have posted has 9 digits.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Error code 800700E when downloading purchased content

4. HassanB Win User

Unable to download Gamer profile

Hi,

That isn't a complete error code, I believe you're missing 1 digit. Can you please reply back with the full 8 digit error code?
  5. VibroPlex Win User

error code 8c320008

That's a seven digit number, and the '8' codes typically are eight digits long. Could you please recheck that error code?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Cannot buy a game from Marketplace

Can you please confirm this error code. Error codes on the console are generally 8-digits long.
Thema:

Digital code error

1. Digital code error - Similar Threads - Digital code error

2. Have Ultimate Pass/ Getting Region code error on digital game purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have Ultimate Pass/ Getting Region code error on digital game purchase: Im using xbox360, I understand that I can only recieve xbox live gold due to my console. Outside of all that however, I know I should not be getting a region code error on a digital game brought...
  3. Error code:0x80072ee2 when I try to start a digital game.

in XboX Insiders
    Error code:0x80072ee2 when I try to start a digital game.: Two weeks ago both of my xboxes gave me this error code when I try to launch any games. It keeps saying check network but when I use my pc or my PlayStation they can run games perfectly fine. I...
  4. ERROR CODE 0x87e500001 - My Digital games and won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR CODE 0x87e500001 - My Digital games and won’t load: This problem has been happening through the day, whenI tried playing a game it sits on the screen for a little then it says game took to long to load and gives a this error code 0x87e500001 and i...
  5. Xbox one all digital error code E200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one all digital error code E200: I have tried everything and nothing works. It won’t even complete a factory reset! Anyone else have this problem? 614c38d6-ab2e-4d43-ba9d-41e5ac1a8347
  6. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  7. Games (Disc or Digital) will not launch. Goes back to the Dashboard - No Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games (Disc or Digital) will not launch. Goes back to the Dashboard - No Error Code: Hello Everyone I am out of ideas. I can boot my XBOX One S up and sign-in and launch apps and edge and even play video on youtube or netflix. The moment i launch a game it tries to load it...
  8. Xbox One Digital Installation Error Code 0×80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Digital Installation Error Code 0×80070570: Hi, i am having an issue downloading For Honor, the digital version of the game. Now I've had the game for - round about a year, working fine, been playing it alot. But recently, which i mean,...
  9. Xbox one s all digital error code 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one s all digital error code 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201: Xbox one s all digital error code 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201 Thank you ill do that if im givin more trouble i shut it off for a little before you replied and when i turned it back on it...
  10. digital purchases on xbox 1 are not launching..there are no messages why..no error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital purchases on xbox 1 are not launching..there are no messages why..no error code.: hello, most all of my digital purchases refuse to launch.there are no explanations given...no error code..no message asking if I own the game or anything..just reverts to home screen after...