Digital Code Game don’t play on Xbox One X

Discus and support Digital Code Game don’t play on Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought two codes for Doom 2 @ Amazon, I gave one to my son in Florida and I keep the other one to play at home in NY, first code for my son worked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SOLODIVER59, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:13 PM.

1. SOLODIVER59
    SOLODIVER59 Guest

I bought two codes for Doom 2 @ Amazon, I gave one to my son in Florida and I keep the other one to play at home in NY, first code for my son worked fine, mine didnt, after I redeemed, install it, now the microsoft system doesnt reconize the game as been
    activated by my account.

Called customer support @ microsoft and after an hour they told me that they are having issues with the codes from the store. I can download the game, install it since it says that I own it but when I try to play it I get a message to insert the disc? The
    issue is not my $500 Xbox One X bbut a small piece of code on the store that is making the digital code not show up in my account but if I uninstall he game and go to the store, doom 2, it says “I own the game and gives me the option to install it”

After one hour of trouble shooting my xbox one x an several resets, I still im unable to play Doom 2 but my son is playing already.
    Digital Code Game don’t play on Xbox One X [​IMG]

:)

2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Solodiver59,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to further assist with an entitlement issue.

If the issue persist, We recommend to contact Customer
    Support
    for further assistance with the digital entitlements on the Microsoft Account.

Hope this helps.
  3. SOLODIVER59 Win User

Did that, even was on a call with microsoft support for over an hour. At the end they told me to wait 24 hours while they fix the problem with the store and digital codes not being associated with several other accounts, this is not an isolated issue.
  4. SOLODIVER59 Win User

I can’t lie, the code worked, I was able to redeem it and download the game but its not showing on my account but on my xbox it says I own the game. The problem is with microsoft store.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the game entitlement. I understand you are showing that you "Own" the game through the Microsoft Store but have you gone through your

Order History
    to confirm the code was redeemed successfully to your account?

If you do not see the code it is possible it was redeemed onto the wrong account. If this is not the case then I would highly advise you
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance. Unfortunately we do not have the proper tools to handle this issue on the Forums.

I Hope this helps.
  6. SOLODIVER59 Win User

Region is USA. What I need is for Microsoft to fix the issue at their store.
Thema:

1. Digital Code Game don’t play on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Digital Code Game

2. Error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install any digital game on my xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install any digital game on my xbox one S: I have started getting an error when trying to download any games onto my Xbox one console. I purchased the assassins creed chronicles trilogy pack and all 3 games in the pack start to download...
  3. Did not get a Digital code for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get a Digital code for a game: I wanted to buy a Digital Copy (game) for my friend on her console. I already Installed the same game on my Xbox One Console & got a Physical Copy too. No Digital Code was given when I bought the...
  4. Xbox game pass digital code purchased online doesn't work for Puerto Rico

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass digital code purchased online doesn't work for Puerto Rico: Yesterday I purchased a digital code for a 6 month Xbox game pass membership through Amazon. When I tried to enter the code, the system said " Contact the seller to get a code that works in your...
  5. Never received Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 digital codes after purchasing 1 year Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 digital codes after purchasing 1 year Game Pass: I purchased the 1 year Game Pass and it was supposed to come with Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3. So far have not received the digital codes for the games. Talked with Support and they could not the...
  6. Games pass with a free moths gold / digital code not been sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games pass with a free moths gold / digital code not been sent: Hi, This morning I bought the game pass with the promotion of getting a free months gold with it. a code was meant to be sent to me in message center but this has not happened. Do you know when...
  7. Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...: Hi all, Yesterday I bought a digital version of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider at cdkeys.com. I bought a code that can be used Worldwide. When I tried to redeem the code I got a message that I need to...
  8. Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...: Hello, I could really use some help. I just bought the Sims 4 City Living pack, for me and my little sister to play, from an outside store ( WalMart) and am trying to find the game to be...
  9. When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game...: Hello, The system say I already own PUBG, but I never installed, even the free version. How can I redeem my 25 digit code? The game don't start the download...Thanks!...
  10. US digital game codes work in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    US digital game codes work in Canada: Hi! I'd like to know if i can redeem a Forza Horizon 2 USA digital code in Canada? Thank you 5c878345-59cf-4178-ae58-6207524b256a