Digital code trouble

Discus and support Digital code trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaytonTubbs, Sep 11, 2019.

1. PaytonTubbs
    PaytonTubbs Guest

Digital code trouble

I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install Gears 5 but when i try 4 it says i need to buy it. Ive emailed microsoft support but they were no help. Anybody
    have the same problem or know a way to resolve this?

:)

PaytonTubbs, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Gift card

3. PaytonTubbs Win User

Digital code trouble

Its not in my purchases and there was no more codes. There was a total of four codes. All of them worked except for this one, where i got one of the two games it was for.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

Its not in my purchases and there was no more codes. There was a total of four codes. All of them worked except for this one, where i got one of the two games it was for.
    You could call in and ask for more help if the code worked and the game didnt start downloading
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install Gears 5 but when i try 4 it says i need to buy it. Ive emailed microsoft support but they were no help. Anybody
    If its a physical card check the back side for a 2nd code made that mistake once
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

Does it show up in your purchases
Thema:

Digital code trouble

1. Digital code trouble - Similar Threads - Digital code trouble

2. Requesting a new digital code for a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requesting a new digital code for a gift card: My friend from Canada had sent me a code for a $15 Xbox gift card, but when I tried to claim it, it said I had to change regions in order to do so. I went through the site to troubleshoot this,...
  3. DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...: Hallo zusammen, wir haben uns eine XBOX All Digital zugelegt und eine DVD Version des Spiels Kinect Sports Rivals geschenkt bekommen. Meine erste Anfrage bei MS wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ich...
  4. Missing the Digital Code on my Receipt for Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing the Digital Code on my Receipt for Call of Duty: I got Call of Duty Modern Warfare for christmas. My parents bought it from Target and threw away the receipt. I don't have the digital code to redeem it. They got duplicate receipts from Target...
  5. I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?: I bought each of my children a minecraft minecoin card at Walmart for Christmas. Both of them have the same 14-digit code on the receipt (literally the same activation code listed twice, I'm not...
  6. NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one: Hi Microsoft! Today is my birthday and I was wondering what was the digital redeem code for xbox one? I have the code somewhere in my house I think but I think my dad might have thrown it away....
  7. Xbox One Digital Installation Error Code 0×80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Digital Installation Error Code 0×80070570: Hi, i am having an issue downloading For Honor, the digital version of the game. Now I've had the game for - round about a year, working fine, been playing it alot. But recently, which i mean,...
  8. Wrapped hard copies, or digital codes for Christmas?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrapped hard copies, or digital codes for Christmas?: I prefer always disc games, but if the content is better in digital and cheaper, no doubts about it af368475-d88a-4224-b13b-2052dbaa4c6e
  9. Trouble redeeming digital codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming digital codes: My digital code isn't working. I think it's short a few numbers because the dashes are out of place from the code shown. How should I go about this?? 5aae63c6-f257-418b-93d2-a867b58fd5b2
  10. TROUBLE REDEEMING DIGITAL CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    TROUBLE REDEEMING DIGITAL CODE: I have been trying to redeem an online digital code for Xbox (not xbox live). I have purchased a $70 code. When I enter the code to redeem it, microsoft/xbox recognizes the monetary amount but...