Digital code trouble

Discus and support Digital code trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaytonTubbs, Sep 11, 2019.

1. PaytonTubbs
    PaytonTubbs Guest

Digital code trouble

I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install Gears 5 but when i try 4 it says i need to buy it. Ive emailed microsoft support but they were no help. Anybody
    have the same problem or know a way to resolve this?

:)

PaytonTubbs, Sep 11, 2019
  2. PaytonTubbs Win User

Digital code trouble

Its not in my purchases and there was no more codes. There was a total of four codes. All of them worked except for this one, where i got one of the two games it was for.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

Its not in my purchases and there was no more codes. There was a total of four codes. All of them worked except for this one, where i got one of the two games it was for.
    You could call in and ask for more help if the code worked and the game didnt start downloading
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install Gears 5 but when i try 4 it says i need to buy it. Ive emailed microsoft support but they were no help. Anybody
    If its a physical card check the back side for a 2nd code made that mistake once
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

Does it show up in your purchases
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Digital code trouble

Did you look in the ready-to-install section?
Thema:

Digital code trouble

1. Digital code trouble - Similar Threads - Digital code trouble

2. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  3. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in: It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit. submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople...
  4. 6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code: I was given a confirmation 6 digit code by a family member for one Free Month of Xbox Box life gold, Where do I enter it??? Help? * Moved from bing cc3f0f81-4feb-4d9e-96cc-7db48ba402da
  5. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  6. Digital Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Code: I currently purchased a digital game from Amazon. I proceeded to enter the digital code on the xbox console. It accepted my code but the actual game wasn't located in the location I was told it...
  7. Gta v 16 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v 16 digit code: I got a 16 digit code to redeem for rocksta gta v but I'm not sure where to redeem it as for xbox or only takes 25 digit codes. a282c126-6e42-4bca-af98-c24f48cfeddb
  8. 6 digit code???

in XBoX Accessibility
    6 digit code???: Hi If I want to buy a game or change settings or any thing I'm asked about a 6 digit code?? The account are created recently for my son. I don't know, where to find this code and I do not...
  9. Trouble redeeming digital codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming digital codes: My digital code isn't working. I think it's short a few numbers because the dashes are out of place from the code shown. How should I go about this?? 5aae63c6-f257-418b-93d2-a867b58fd5b2
  10. TROUBLE REDEEMING DIGITAL CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    TROUBLE REDEEMING DIGITAL CODE: I have been trying to redeem an online digital code for Xbox (not xbox live). I have purchased a $70 code. When I enter the code to redeem it, microsoft/xbox recognizes the monetary amount but...